talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Can still come to the club, just can't play or be registered til January.

Monumental fuck up on our part if it's true. Paperwork allegedly handed in late even after the extension deadline.

On 31/08/2017 at 7:48 PM, 6666 said:

Mahrez one of the few players still willing to play well even though he wants out but can't get a move. Others just acting like dicks to make things happen.

I think you have to be realistic about how football works. Clubs chew up and spit players out. Think about all the championship players who work their ass of to get to play in the premiership then they get sold when promoted. There's no loyalty in football. I have a problem with players refusing to play when they are in contract but I don't have an issue with players trying to force moves.

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think you have to be realistic about how football works. Clubs chew up and spit players out. Think about all the championship players who work their ass of to get to play in the premiership then they get sold when promoted. There's no loyalty in football. I have a problem with players refusing to play when they are in contract but I don't have an issue with players trying to force moves.

If a club is trying to force a player out then that is just as wrong as a player trying to force their way out. It's not a case of both being okay, it's a case of both being wrong.

Your example of players being sold once their team gets promoted also isn't a good one. They're not being forced to leave, they can reject a move away if they wish. Most just accept it as they know they won't play because of the increased competition.

The clubs are also the ones paying the players to honour their contracts, not the other way round.

On 08/09/2017 at 8:57 PM, 6666 said:

If a club is trying to force a player out then that is just as wrong as a player trying to force their way out. It's not a case of both being okay, it's a case of both being wrong.

Your example of players being sold once their team gets promoted also isn't a good one. They're not being forced to leave, they can reject a move away if they wish. Most just accept it as they know they won't play because of the increased competition.

The clubs are also the ones paying the players to honour their contracts, not the other way round.

Good point a player isn't forced out although if he is not included in the 23 man squad he won't play and of a manager says he wants to sell a player it is an a difficult sometimes unattenable position. Whichever ever way you look at it football is a ruthless business with no loyalty for the most part. I don't personally expect much loyalty. I didn't have an issue when van persie forced a move

• The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber

Still no update on Silva for us. Assume it won't go through until January. It's this kind of incompetence that'll eventually see us relegated. It happens too often here and we get walked over as a result.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Alli is looking for a new agent and if its mendes or fat fuck, they might try to bring him to united. good player but not worth what levy is going to ask for. i would honestly prefer Dybala over him for sure! 

If he gets any of those two agents it will be more likely a move abroad in my opinion.

On 02/08/2017 at 3:14 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

Cules are cray cray if they think dybala will replace neymar adequately. xD another fucking midget xD didnt they watch the CL,dybala didnt do a damn thing to help juventus. 

On 02/08/2017 at 5:29 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

Not at all, dont need a fucking midget that goes M.I.A. in big games. 

33 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Alli is looking for a new agent and if its mendes or fat fuck, they might try to bring him to united. good player but not worth what levy is going to ask for. i would honestly prefer Dybala over him for sure! 

You mean this Dybala? 

7 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xD Go look at the Dybala thread (serie a) section. like i said, I hate Far$a with a passion. 

anyways, Griezmann linked with Man Utd again and Tierney.

Griez? nice, I would take any of them, I know Mata brings creativity to our play but he doesn't attempt to even take on players, Valencia literally does the work of taking on players on the right wing and moving Mata to a number 10 wouldn't be good cause he can't shoot or doesn't play like a traditional number 10. Having equal threat on both flank would be awesome, Dybala or Griez in number 10 position with Mkhy playing 7 or them interchanging while Mata comes on second half would be epic :bye:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived