talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Prediction League - Rules and Guidelines

• Administrator

Points Rules:

3 points - A player will be awarded 3 points if he/she gets the result spot on. 

• Example - Player X predicts Team A 3-1 Team B. Actual result is Team A 3-1 Team B

2 points - A player will be awarded 2 points if he/she gets the result correct AND goal-difference correct. 

• Example - Player X predicts Team A 3-1 Team B. Actual result is Team A 4-2 Team B

1 point - A player will be awarded 1 point if he/she gets the result correct, but not the correct score or goal-difference

• Example - Player X predicts Team A 3-1 Team B. Actual result is Team A 1-0 Team B

0 points - Players will be awarded no points if they get the result completely wrong.

• Example - Player X predicts Team A 3-1 Team B. Actual result is Team A 1-2 Team B

Extra Points:

• Participation Bonus - If you are on time and predict ALL results in the game-week, you get the full 5-point bonus. If you miss any amount of games in a game-week, you will only get 2 additional points. 
  • Any player who predicts FIVE correct results (predictions that are spot on) within one game-week, will be awarded an extra 7 points to their total score.

Winner:
The winner of this competition will receive £25!

Table/Fixture Updates

• Table and fixture updates will take place as soon as possible after the final fixture of the game-week has been completed. 
  • Fixture/Game-week Table threads - When each game-week begins, a thread will be pinned, to make it easier to locate when you enter this part of the forum. The same goes for the table updates. 

Consistent Predicting

• As for not predicting here and now, I'll take a lenient side to it, as sometimes people have other commitments that require more attention than a prediction league on a football forum!
  • However, you can still PM me your predictions if you envisage you won't be able to predict for the next 1 or 2 weeks.

Conclusion

• Enjoy it!! Don't take it too seriously. It's just a bit of fun and a good way to add a bit of competitiveness and enjoyment to the forum!
  • As this thread is locked, if anybody has any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll answer as soon as possible to help you!

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived