talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

At least him and Lingard can dab like cunts to another viral video advertisement. They're like aids at this club.

Who thought it would be a good idea to make an ad of the most expensive player in England acting like a tosser? I feel like it just put a target on Pogba's back. Although Pogba playing like he's bang average despite his price also doesn't do him any favours.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Who thought it would be a good idea to make an ad of the most expensive player in England acting like a tosser? I feel like it just put a target on Pogba's back. Although Pogba playing like he's bang average despite his price also doesn't do him any favours.

I'm fucking furious. I'm genuinely shocked at how shit he's been. Whether Juventus dragged his arse around I'm not sure. Having watched him live at various points throughout the system, Blackburn away was a low point. He made shite championship players look good. Away fans are some of the most loyal out there, but there were rumblings of discontent throughout the game about how utterly shit he was.

I normally hate the old "he was playing with great players" shite, but: Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio. That's some midfield.

A bit easier for a young player like Pogba to thrive with, compared to Carrick and Herrera. He was free to skin the occasional marker, spray a nice switch here and there, score the odd thunderbastard.

United are kinda obligated to build a side around him, which Juve never needed to try and do.

• Administrator

Dominant win over Hull today. Even their goal was against the run of play and despite going 1-0 down, the result was never in doubt for me. 

2 games, 6 goals, 6 points. 5 ahead of the relegation zone now. Bit of breathing space but far from over. Next game is against Sevilla but it would have been Arsenal away had they not got through in the FA Cup.

Thought Fuchs was my man of the match today. Linked up brilliantly with Vardy down the left hand side to score the goal and also thought he handled their winger well down Hull's right hand side. 

A top performance all round though - more difficult than the Liverpool match but the same outcome. Players seem to be playing with more confidence now.

• Subscriber

Comfortable. We got a lot of stick for it but I definitely think this last week goes a way to proving we didn't get the decision to get rid wrong. We look ourselves again and I think we'll survive with comfort. It's not over yet but I will be very surprised if we get relegated now.

Just now, Dan said:

Comfortable. We got a lot of stick for it but I definitely think this last week goes a way to proving we didn't get the decision to get rid wrong. We look ourselves again and I think we'll survive with comfort. It's not over yet but I will be very surprised if we get relegated now.

You wait til Hodgson gets his hands on you :ph34r:

• Subscriber
Just now, Burning Gold said:

You wait til Hodgson gets his hands on you :ph34r:

He must look at fucking us over as such an appealing prospect. It's about the only way he'd get the media to like him again.

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 15th-17th April 2017
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was featured
  • The topic was locked

Archived