talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

watchyoutalkingaboutboy?

Rome is the third total war game.

I know, I'm saying that Rome was put together with Time Commanders in mind. The TV series was about the historical battles. Rome was released in 2004 and Time Commanders first aired in 2003.

18 minutes ago, Danny said:

I know, I'm saying that Rome was put together with Time Commanders in mind. The TV series was about the historical battles. Rome was released in 2004 and Time Commanders first aired in 2003.

Gotcha

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Where the fuck do we post status updates?

This is cool. Kudos whoever decided a fresh start was a good idea - because it was a good idea.

You have to turn the option on on your control panel I believe.

Account>Profile>Edit......

IMG_9400.PNG

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Ubuntu said:

tide checking in. 

Glad to be here, the few times I've visited TFF has been disappointing and a pain in the backside. 

Oooooooooh, that realization. 

• Upvote 1

It's alright guys you can chill out; I'm here now.

17 hours ago, Danny said:

It's where the game came from, a family would go on the show and Richard Hammond would present it and the family/group would play a historical battle and try to re-write history.

What a show that was! Apparently they revived it last December with Gregg Wallace hosting, so I know what I'm doing with my evening.

Just now, Batard said:

Chazz underestimated the community.

Don't think he did mate, he probably earns enough from the forum not to give a shit about it. When the post count goes down drastically he will realize it is too late. Even though i was one of the members in the "leave TFF team" i feel sad that a forum that i have been posting for 11 years gone to nothing. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

He earns nothing from TFF as there are no ads to generate revenue.

I think that the main reason as to why he was so dis-interested with the place was because he didn't get the financial rewards that he thought he was going to get. Once the technical problems started and he had to put his hand in his pocket to steady a sinking ship he buckled and went missing. 

I just hope that he logs back in in a month or so to see what a ghost-town TFF has become with TF365 booming like an 80's disco. I know what you're saying about the old forum technically evaporating into nothing but most of the core members will move here and it will be just like the old days. Same community, different title.

I thought that he had some money in it, yep agreed on the community. Every forum needs active members and them to be in big numbers. We will probably get members that weren't on the old TFF we just need to be a tad more friendly. I am all for laughs and etc but newbies got shit reception back on TFF.