talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Must be Blade Runner promotions. Pictures look cool though. 

Anyways,  Happy Diwali to you. May your year ahead be filled with joy and happiness.  And also to others as well. 

You too mate :).

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Tsubasa play me back on Words With Friends you lazy shit

Oh, I will do later. I need to install the app again. I got frustrated when some nerds came up with words that don't even exist among normal human beings. 

What a violent city Lima can be sometimes.

One of my closest friends lives in the north of the city, which is regarded as one of the most dangerous areas. She was waiting for her bus to take to college, until she became of a victim of knife robbery. While trying to escape, she was knifed in the neck. Reports say she's still alive, but I'm hurting right now. I don't know if she will make it through.

football forum
23 minutes ago, Blue said:

What a violent city Lima can be sometimes.

One of my closest friends lives in the north of the city, which is regarded as one of the most dangerous areas. She was waiting for her bus to take to college, until she became of a victim of knife robbery. While trying to escape, she was knifed in the neck. Reports say she's still alive, but I'm hurting right now. I don't know if she will make it through.

Sorry to hear that Brian - hopefully she makes a recovery.

Thanks, it was apparently last week and I feel awful for just finding out now. She's still alive but my gosh what massive cunts the ones that did that. Unfortunately no one is safe here in South America. Its just a case of using common sense.

So some good news. My friend who got stabbed last week went on Facebook and confirmed that she will be fine. She will pull through.

Thank goodness, what a scare.

My cousins house is an hour away by driving and I decided to walk there today. Sick of the traffic.

3 hours and good exercise. As long as I don't get robbed at gunpoint, I think it'll be worth it.