talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

3 hours ago, Anton said:

Is the reef easily accessible from the coast of Cairns then? Like can I paddle out and be able to snorkel on the reef? Literally know very little about the North-East of Aus.

I got a boat out which took about an hour or so I think...not sure but I don't think you could just paddle out. You'd also want to do it under guidance as the boats look out for shark too xD

• Administrator

back home from sunny Mykonos. Greeted by torrential rain in Luton.

I don't think it'd be a proper end to a holiday if I didn't come back to rain in the UK. 

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I can't imagine the comedown of flying into fucking Luton.

haha I've done it enough times so maybe I don't feel the effects of it. Having said that, for about 45 minutes as we approached Luton it was just fucking clouds and rain out of any window you looked xD 

37 minutes ago, Danny said:

Half of Luton airport is bright orange 

well observed. 

59 minutes ago, Stan said:

back home from sunny Mykonos. Greeted by torrential rain in Luton.

I don't think it'd be a proper end to a holiday if I didn't come back to rain in the UK. 

Are you telling me it rains a lot on England?!?!?!

I'm looking at this Asian woman, age indecipherable. Her torso seems elongated to the point her bum is in the wrong place. As if it hangs too low and her legs are lost within the ambiguous body lines. Her partner a white man; from neck down says ~17 but upwards says +37.

4 hours ago, Spike said:

I'm looking at this Asian woman, age indecipherable. Her torso seems elongated to the point her bum is in the wrong place. As if it hangs too low and her legs are lost within the ambiguous body lines. Her partner a white man; from neck down says ~17 but upwards says +37.

Decent wank though?

Got a displaced fracture of the metacarpal (a bone in my hand). Did it a couple of weeks ago and had a second x-ray yesterday, where they confirmed there was a break. Originally, they were worried about the scaphoid bone near my thumb but that was clear. 

Been in a splint for nearly two weeks and have to keep it on for another two-three weeks.