Rab

Off Topic

Recommended Posts

Danny    136
17 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I thought you weren't allowed pork? :ph34r:

 

On a serious note, I had a double down the other day and it was lovely. The only problem is, you don't get much with a "meal", so you need to buy a few pieces of chicken. They are nice though, but what I don't get is why they advertise them with just cheese or bacon and cheese together but not bacon only? Obviously they will give you one without cheese if you ask, but why not advertise it that way?

KFC's service is slow as fuck while on the subject. If there are more than 2 people in the queue then you will be in there for about 3 hours. They take the piss.

Where I used to live the KFC was known for running out of chicken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Danny said:

Where I used to live the KFC was known for running out of chicken

 

You have to wait until they kill it around here I think judging by the amount of time you spend in the queue .

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    864
On 14/10/2017 at 11:03 AM, The Rebel CRS said:

I thought you weren't allowed pork? :ph34r:

 

On a serious note, I had a double down the other day and it was lovely. The only problem is, you don't get much with a "meal", so you need to buy a few pieces of chicken. They are nice though, but what I don't get is why they advertise them with just cheese or bacon and cheese together but not bacon only? Obviously they will give you one without cheese if you ask, but why not advertise it that way?

KFC's service is slow as fuck while on the subject. If there are more than 2 people in the queue then you will be in there for about 3 hours. They take the piss.

had it on the way back from Wales today and it was decent. Bit messy to eat, mind. Tasty, for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluewolf    115

I think its from the tale end of Hurricane Ermintrude or whatever they are calling it... the one that's sweeping through Ireland 

Nice and warm out.. feels like the tropics.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    864
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I think its from the tale end of Hurricane Ermintrude or whatever they are calling it... the one that's sweeping through Ireland 

Nice and warm out.. feels like the tropics.. 

Ophelia xD !

I've also heard it's from forest fire dust/smoke in Portugal/Spain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluewolf    115
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Ophelia xD !

I've also heard it's from forest fire dust/smoke in Portugal/Spain. 

That's the one... cant keep up with all the names.. xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stan said:

sky is weird and reddish/yellow today. pretty cool at same time. 

Same here. Looked weird as fuck but is sunny here now.

Forgot to ask earlier, any particular reason for visiting Snowdonia or was it just sightseeing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    864
1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Same here. Looked weird as fuck but is sunny here now.

Forgot to ask earlier, any particular reason for visiting Snowdonia or was it just sightseeing?

you affected by the hurricane (yet)?

About 5-6 of us wanted a trip away a few months ago for a long weekend with a bit of adventure. This came up as an idea and seemed quite reasonable (didn't want to go abroad, mind). A couple dropped out a few days before so ended up just being 4 of us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

you affected by the hurricane (yet)?

About 5-6 of us wanted a trip away a few months ago for a long weekend with a bit of adventure. This came up as an idea and seemed quite reasonable (didn't want to go abroad, mind). A couple dropped out a few days before so ended up just being 4 of us. 

Nah. The sky's cleared and it's just windy now. Nothing major.

Fair enough on Snowdonia. Only been there once or twice when I was a kid and was very nice. This was about 20 years ago mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    864
19 minutes ago, Danny said:

@Stan it was from the Sahara

@Danny it was both

Quote

 

An "unusual" reddish sky and red-looking sun have been reported across many parts of England.

The phenomenon was initially seen in the west of England and Wales before spreading to other areas.

BBC weather presenter Simon King said it was due to the remnants of Hurricane Ophelia dragging in tropical air and dust from the Sahara.

He added that debris from forest fires in Portugal and Spain was also playing a part.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    864
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

My missus said it was the Sahara as well... 

she know a lot about dry patches then ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluewolf    115
1 hour ago, Stan said:

she know a lot about dry patches then ;)

The only dry patch that any woman has ever known being around me mate is the one that covers a wound on the body... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    864
24 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I think Stan has... 

 

46 minutes ago, Danny said:

NO STAN IT WAS JUST THE SAHARA GOD DAMMIT 

you sure Grandad :D?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluewolf    115
1 hour ago, Stan said:

 

you sure Grandad :D?

If the wife says it was then that's good enough for me... telling her she might be wrong about something is just not worth the bruises.. B|

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2017 at 6:23 PM, Stan said:

sky is weird and reddish/yellow today. pretty cool at same time. 

Must be Blade Runner promotions. Pictures look cool though. 

Anyways,  Happy Diwali to you. May your year ahead be filled with joy and happiness.  And also to others as well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    864
3 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Must be Blade Runner promotions. Pictures look cool though. 

Anyways,  Happy Diwali to you. May your year ahead be filled with joy and happiness.  And also to others as well. 

You too mate :).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement