talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

My wife told me that her former boss (and close family friend to our brother-in-law) was attacked by John Wayne Gacy as a teenager. Apparently he was hiring teenaged boys to work for his construction company. One day he attacked him but he managed to beat up Gacy and escape. He even had to testify on his trials. What the fucking fuck?

From wikipedia

Much of the labor workforce of PDM Contractors consisted of high school students and young men. One of these youths was a 15-year-old named Anthony Antonucci, whom Gacy had hired in May 1975. In July 1975, Gacy arrived at the youth's home while the youth was alone, having injured his foot at work the day prior. Gacy plied the youth with alcohol, wrestled him to the floor and cuffed Antonucci's hands behind his back.[110] The cuff upon Antonucci's right wrist was loose: Antonucci freed his arm from the handcuff after Gacy left the room. When Gacy returned, Antonucci—a member of his high school wrestling team—pounced upon him. The youth wrestled Gacy to the floor, obtained possession of the handcuff key and cuffed Gacy's hands behind his back. Gacy screamed threats, then calmed down and promised to leave if Antonucci removed the handcuffs. The youth agreed and Gacy left the house.[110] Antonucci later recalled that Gacy had told him as he lay on the floor: "Not only are you the only one who got out of the cuffs; you got them on me."

Edited by Spike

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Berserker said:

He created a match thread, he's on the payroll!

Btw, did anyone invite CFCLOYAL?, gotta bring them trolls if we want to go back to TFF's glorydays xD

nah it wasn't a match thread. It was just the final prediction league table I was putting up for those that predicted. Get it right, mate :D.

I literally cannot stop thinking about the fact I know a guy that had John Wayne Gacy handcuffed! He let him go! That must've ate him up inside for a longtime. It was early in Gacy's murder spree, over twenty murders could've been prevented. It makes me sick thinking about it.

Just now, StanLCFC said:

I have literally no idea who John Wayne Gacy is so struggling to feel your excitement here xD 

A man that murdered nearly forty teenaged boys in Chicago during the 70s. The infamous clown killer.

Image result for john wayne gacy

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Batard said:

I'm not familiar with Gacy ... how much of a cunt is this man?

kiddy murderer and possible paedophile by the sounds of it! Massive cunt, basically.

Just now, StanLCFC said:

kiddy murderer and possible paedophile by the sounds of it! Massive cunt, basically.

His schtick was teenaged boys. 14-18, he would rape and murder them. Usually kids that he worked with or at least somewhat knew.

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

I literally cannot stop thinking about the fact I know a guy that had John Wayne Gacy handcuffed! He let him go! That must've ate him up inside for a longtime. It was early in Gacy's murder spree, over twenty murders could've been prevented. It makes me sick thinking about it.

What an idiotic kid, should have told it to his parents and they should have contacted the police and they perhaps could have figured it out who that sicko was.

Edited by Berserker

• Administrator
Just now, StanLCFC said:

I'd advocate a cunt rating at the point of sentencing in court. "I sentence you to 25 years. You massive cunt"

Just now, Berserker said:

What an idiotic kid, should have told it to him parents and they should have contacted the police and they perhaps could have figured it out who that sicko was.

Yeah, I imagine he feels the same way now. I wouldn't ask him about it but I imagine he was so shaken up by the event he just wanted to forget about it. I don't think at the time he realised how dangerous the situation was. It's always easy to look back in retrospective but I couldn't imagine going through that at 15. I dunno about the situation, maybe they did report assualt but couldn't get the case to move any further.

Just now, Batard said:

I'd advocate a cunt rating at the point of sentencing in court. "I sentence you to 25 years. You massive cunt"

He got the death penalty in '94. Lethal injection, not as fun as how the French did it.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Spike said:

He got the death penalty in '94. Lethal injection, not as fun as how the French did it.

Lady guillotine was very busy during the revolution. Quick and effective. 

6 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Who are you?

The now mature and former immature glory poseur CFCLoyal. But that's from the past and it should stay on TFF. Don't worry yourself it's fine. I came back to TFF a couple of weeks before its death. Get to know me for who I am if you want. I'm not here to cause any hassle. Nice to see you. :ph34r:

Edited by Cure

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, Cure said:

The now mature and former immature glory poseur CFCLoyal. But that's from the past and it should stay on TFF. Don't worry yourself it's fine. I came back to TFF a couple of weeks before its death. Get to know me for who I am if you want. I'm not here to cause any hassle. Nice to see you. :ph34r:

Welcome onboard. I remember you. You start with a clean slate as everyone else does. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

As Batard has said you've got a clean slate considering this is a new forum. Post quality content and you'll have no trouble :).

It's good to see you over here too, enjoy your stay.

I've never posted quality content. I'm waiting on my ban