talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi people - I'm back - tired but not at all bothered by the result.  the way Bayern are playing whoever would win the other semi will be severley bottomed in Berlin and we were lucky enough to play total crap for 96 minutes and will not be humiliated again until next season.  Leon has developed the Draxler style again and plays the wrong way - mainly backwards, Burgstaller still hasn't realised that there has to be a man in between you and the keeper and spent most of the evening offside or getting in the way of the defence with no idea what to do!  Harit continued his imitation of Gomez and got what it deserved and poor Naldo kept going up for set pieces only to waste his time as the only guy who is accurate enough in the squad spent the night waiting to get on - and didn't.  With brilliant news of a likely extension to the coach's contract to 2021 it just show that the illness of brain withdrawal is really all over - on the field and in the higher echelons.  If we can hang on against Koln the I will look forward to being walloped by Leroy and Kevin next season although if Pep has a transfer ban the only midfield player available to him on a free and out of contract is a little guy who.....:ay:

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
Just now, ScoRoss said:

What an ending! Feeling we may have a penalty coming up.

yeah if that isn't given as a penalty the VAR official needs shooting tbh.

• Subscriber

It's nice to see some very genuine celebrations for a change, it's obvious that it means a lot for Frankfurt... And Bayern are sore losers for leaving the pitch and showing no respect for the winners. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

It's nice to see some very genuine celebrations for a change, it's obvious that it means a lot for Frankfurt... And Bayern are sore losers for leaving the pitch and showing no respect for the winners. 

Really??? That's pretty piss poor.. 

Credit to Mourinho and United today who stayed until we picked up the Trophy.. he shook hands with all the players as well

43 minutes ago, nudge said:

Heynckes for all his achievements has some shocking losses under his belt. The 2012 CL final loss at home to a shocking Chelsea side, plus getting annihilated 5-2 by Dortmund in the Pokalfinale, and now this. 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

Good on him to accept the criticism. Starke, Neuer and a few others also stayed on the pitch and applauded Frankfurt players, too. The rest are just a bunch of arrogant tossers.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Sore losers? They were ROBBED - clear handball that led to the second goal and an obvious penalty.

That handball was not intentional, so in my opinion, it was a correct decision. The penalty was obvious and should be given of course, but sorry, I'm not sorry for them at all - after decades of getting so many decisions in their favour in the closing minutes of a match that there's even a unique German term to describe that, it's good to see the tables turned... And yes, they've always been sore losers :P 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Disliked bayern because they are known for winning games with the help of questionable calls but you are okay with them losing a game unfairly?? Sounds to me like it wasn't the questionble calls but more about hate/dislike for bayern. I'm all about fairness even if it benefits a team I dislike.

This is continue growing tendency of humanity...replacing principles with feelings.

xD got out of bed on the wrong side today? 

Yes, I've always disliked Bayern (for various reasons) and I'm glad Frankfurt won, yet I wouldn't have been bothered if they hadn't either, especially since I like Heynckes and that would have been a deserved farewell for him. Not giving the penalty was unfair, I've got no problem admitting it, do I care or feel sorry for them though? Not at all. I'm not perfect, sorry :P

Any of that doesn't change the fact that Bayern failed to show proper sportsmanship and respect to their opponents after the match though, I thought they were supposed to follow such sporting principles instead of their (hurt) feelings... :whistling: 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived