• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Season, New Kit

football forum

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SirBalon said:

Real Madrid have a monopoly on things more important than that mate. 

They don't have a monopoly on being 'los blancos'. I see a lot of fucking colour on those shirts they wear.

On 27/04/2017 at 9:02 PM, Cannabis said:

manchester-city-17-18-away-kit-2.jpg

I see City have taken inspiration from London's best club West Ham United. They'll be swapping players before you know it. Already have Lukaku on the cards and what better way to complete the set than with Agüero? Envy of the league for sure.

Quite a fan of the new Celtic kit, but tbh there's not much wrong you can do, and if you want to experiment you pretty much need to nail it or else everyone's will lose their minds. 

Hate Dafabet as a sponsor though. Looks ugly as hell, and it's just a fucking jakey company to associate yourself with. 

13 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Quite a fan of the new Celtic kit, but tbh there's not much wrong you can do, and if you want to experiment you pretty much need to nail it or else everyone's will lose their minds. 

Hate Dafabet as a sponsor though. Looks ugly as hell, and it's just a fucking jakey company to associate yourself with. 

The Celtic kit is wonderful!  Nothing more to be said.

9 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

as-roma-special-kit-for-derby-2017-2.thumb.jpg.ec867b9c86b380784d283340578dd952.jpg

This image shows the special jersey to be worn by Roma against Lazio on April 30, 2017.

SPQR - Senātus Populusque Rōmānus (roughly, 'The Senate and People of Rome') - is the historic motto of the city of Rome, and its presence on the AS Roma shirt aims to further underline the club's relationship with the city.

Roma knock it out of the park every single year. Amazing :congrats:

Not sure how I feel about that Liverpool one. I think it'll grow on me, but it's not confirmed yet and all the leaks for the home shirt were wrong, so who knows if that's even it.

First leaked pictures of the FC Barcelona away kit for next season.  They've gone back to La Senyera and this seems to the the best one they've done to date!  Definitely will be buying this one by the looks of things.

img_aperez_20170507-085900_imagenes_md_o

img_aperez_20170507-085900_imagenes_md_o

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

milan-17-18-away-kit-2.jpg.1cc45c0588ef8366a5451576fa6bcbb4.jpg

fucking love this. 

10 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

590e64de23ec0_stoke-city-17-18-home-away-kits(3).jpg.347d48d446b3d7591b68d9cb5469c35a.jpg

not a fan of the belt addition down the middle. doesn't suit the kit. 

15 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Velez 

velez_sarsfield_2017_umbro_home_shirt.jp

velez_sarsfield_2017_umbro_away_shirt.jp

Everton fans should have a look at these as they are made by Umbro and feature the teased design that can be seen on the sleeve. I doubt we will have a ''V'' on the front (although some people are suggesting it) but what's for sure is that our design will probably be based around this one too. 

The fans have designed our shirt in collaboration with Umbro so I'm banking on it being another banger.

I actually love those Velez shirts!

On 3/23/2017 at 7:42 PM, SirBalon said:

barcelona-17-18-home-kit-2.jpg

FC Barcelona home top 2017-2018 leaked

I actually don't think it's that terrible. It will take some getting used to, and it is my least favourite kit of ours since the 2012-13 season when Tito/Roura was the coach, but...it could've been worse :4_joy::16_relieved:

Archived