talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ipod Advice, What to Buy?

football forum

Finally got to the point with my Ipod Touch now where it's time to move on, the screen is fucked and I've had it for years and years now.

I'm really out of touch with current gadgets and what not, be it phones and other latest technology. Does anyone have any advice? What's decent these days?

I'm willing to spend a fair bit considering my Ipod Touch lasted me around ten years (if I remember correctly) but keep it reasonable at the same time. I also need something more than 64GB.

Cheers.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Finally got to the point with my Ipod Touch now where it's time to move on, the screen is fucked and I've had it for years and years now.

I'm really out of touch with current gadgets and what not, be it phones and other latest technology. Does anyone have any advice? What's decent these days?

I'm willing to spend a fair bit considering my Ipod Touch lasted me around ten years (if I remember correctly) but keep it reasonable at the same time. I also need something more than 64GB.

Cheers.

You can say that again :ph34r: do they even still make iPods?

What phone do you have? You wanna get one with microSD card compatability and you can put your music on there.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

You can say that again :ph34r: do they even still make iPods?

What phone do you have? You wanna get one with microSD card compatability and you can put your music on there.

or not even that. most smartphones you can get Spotify or Apple Music on and world is your oyster for music on there.

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

or not even that. most smartphones you can get Spotify or Apple Music on and world is your oyster for music on there.

No good if you want access to 64gb of music though surely? You will need that storage space otherwise you are dependent on an internet connection 

• Administrator
Just now, HoneyNUFC said:

No good if you want access to 64gb of music though surely? You will need that storage space otherwise you are dependent on an internet connection 

but pretty much all music you'd have individually on your phone would be on those 2 platforms mentioned.

My phone has 16GB storage, has a fair few apps including Spotify and you can create numerous playlists. There's also offline mode so you can sort your music/playlists before you go out or before a journey - you can download while you have an internet connection and listen to your own music as much as you want when you don't have that connection. 

Archived