talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2017/2018

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading the post above I can understand why the head insisted that we only used English in Bergefeld - not sure what he would have made of that.  I can only assume that Thomas was posting after the 15th bottle plus the shots with each one.  Nice German though!O.o

Watched the second half of Regensburg v. Nürnberg this morning. Regensburg dominated the second half, they just couldn't quite get it together in the final third. Thought they deserved to at least get something from it. Ah well, at least Möhwald scored for Nürnberg so good for my fantasy team I guess :P

• 2 weeks later...

Great match from Fortuna Düsseldorf today. The first half was a bit shakey, and Bebou's 1:0 came a bit out of the blue. The 2nd half was very good though, and we controlled the match. Could have scored 1-2 more goals though, but a 2:0 is good as well. Would have been top of the league if Sandhausen didn't trash Dresden like that. 

On 8/19/2017 at 7:09 PM, Faithcore said:

You think there's a chance for your second team to get promoted?

Well, they signed some pretty impressive players for that level, and even some experienced onces like Cebe. I could see it happening. Aksoy is a decent coach as well. 

31 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Actually I was referring to Fortuna as your second favourite team xD

Oh. So how's the weather in Duisburg? :ph34r:

And as for Fortuna's chances to get promoted: I'm not getting carried away. Last seasons start to the season was great as well, and then we totally fell apart and fought relegation in the 2nd half of the season. So we'll see, but I have a pretty good feeling. Funkel already starts substituting around 60 minutes because he got the depth/players he likes, last season he never subbed until the 80th minute or so. 

ONH4BEN.png

SPITZENREITER, SPITZENREITER, HEY, HEY! 

Great match in Sandhausen today. We were shite in the first half, but managed to turn the match around in the second half. Hennings' winning goal was an absolute beauty. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just as I expected :D

Really proud of our team, they did an awesome job out there. Always playing their heart out.

To be fair, Bielefeld did some slapstick defending but nevertheless I couldn't be more happy about the way we played 

If we can keep this spirit up we certainly might stay up this time 

43 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Do you think Hannover overpaid for Bebou? I was a bit surprised when I heard that Fortuna got something like 5 million € for him.

In this day and age, I don't think so. He was Fortuna's most talented player by far, and letting him go was a big risk. So 5 Mio sounds fair to me. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived