talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2017/2018

Yes. He is. I'm still not sure what to think of him.

Manche Situationen löst er gut, aber er hat auch immer wieder Szenen, die gar nicht gehen. Speziell auch was die Offensive betrifft. Defensiv fehlt ihm aber auch manchmal der Zugriff.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Yes. He is. I'm still not sure what to think of him.

Manche Situationen löst er gut, aber er hat auch immer wieder Szenen, die gar nicht gehen. Speziell auch was die Offensive betrifft. Defensiv fehlt ihm aber auch manchmal der Zugriff.

Ach, ich kenn das auch. Er war für mich schon immer ein Rätsel.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

This match is so typical for our season so far.

We are creating more (+ better) chances but we just can't convert the biggest chances while our opponent scores one totally lucky deflected goal.

Our fullbacks are lacking the quality for this league though. Especially Erat (our right back) is horrible tonight. Almost responsible for all Fortuna chances. 

don't remember too many chances created from your side to be honest. To me, Dusseldorf are playing the better football and look better when attacking. Having said that, Dusseldorf's keeper has made 3 brilliant saves - one from the free-kick, header from a corner and the penalty.

• Administrator

3-0. Game over for Duisburg now as they get hit on the counter.

Or is it game over?! Duisburg immediately get one back with a driven finish by Stoppelkamp. 

53 minutes ago, Stan said:

don't remember too many chances created from your side to be honest. To me, Dusseldorf are playing the better football and look better when attacking. Having said that, Dusseldorf's keeper has made 3 brilliant saves - one from the free-kick, header from a corner and the penalty.

I think now looking back at the match you can't deny that we created much more chances than Fortuna, statistics prove that as well. And most of our chances were pretty damn good. Obviously in the second half they had some very decent chances from counter attacks as well but I guess that's normal the way we had to play being down with 2 goals and as I said we have huge troubles on our defensive wings in general.

Whatever, maybe I'm just too frustrated because thats how it goes the whole fucking season. We create chance after chance and we just do not score.

Anyway. Congratz, Thomas! Don't want to look as a sore loser.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I think now looking back at the match you can't deny that we created much more chances than Fortuna, statistics prove that as well. And most of our chances were pretty damn good. Obviously in the second half they had some very decent chances from counter attacks as well but I guess that's normal the way we had to play being down with 2 goals and as I said we have huge troubles on our defensive wings in general.

Whatever, maybe I'm just too frustrated because thats how it goes the whole fucking season. We create chance after chance and we just do not score.

nah overall perhaps 3-1 flattered Fortuna but maybe they were just more clinical. 

The 2nd half was pretty much all Duisburg but alternatively, not clinical enough despite getting (a very good) goal. Your RB in the first half was getting ripped apart so often xD

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

We just can't score and we don't have fullbacks, that's the whole story of the match for me.

nevertheless I found the match quite entertaining! If all 2.Bundesliga matches are like that maybe I should start watching more!

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

nevertheless I found the match quite entertaining! If all 2.Bundesliga matches are like that maybe I should start watching more!

You should watch more of our matches then xD Losing in style...

Seriously, I bet from a neutral point of view this matches must be great to watch.

Uyzdxlu.gif

Great first half from Fortuna, and then the usual shaky 2nd half. Luckily we got it under control towards the end. All in all a great win, great atmosphere in the stadium, but a serious lack of goalkeepers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good first half from Fortuna against Darmstadt. Kujovic scored the lead in the first minute. We should/could have scored two or three more goals though. Darmstadt don't look dead yet, and we have to play a focused second half to get the three points today. 

• 2 weeks later...

Another win on the road for us :)

We scored after 8 minutes in Sandhausen and the rest of the match we were just defending the result and surely were a bit lucky not to concede.

But I don't mind at all :P This season staying up is all that matters and there were already enough matches in which we would have deserved better results.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived