talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

3 hours ago, Cure said:

More like May. She sucked up to Trump as soon as she visited.

I'll never understand why our PM getting off on a good foot and being onside with the most powerful man in the world is a gripe for some. 

What exactly was and is the alternative? alienation on the world stage to appease the vocally critical minority on social media? If she sucked him off she's done good anything that furthers the UK's position in the world. 

Also blanking Merjel's handshake is the best thing he's done bar nothing. Fuck that whore 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I'll never understand why our PM getting off on a good foot and being onside with the most powerful man in the world is a gripe for some. 

35 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Also blanking Merjel's handshake is the best thing he's done bar nothing. Fuck that whore 

Fuck that coherence!

love how rattled some of you lot get when he shows blatant disregard to the sick man of the world that is the EU.

She's a fucking cunt, who's let the wolves into the hen house and tries to make out she's a good person. She's fucked her own people in the interest of big business. As defacto leader of the EU she's fucked whole countries, she's fucking Greece as we speak. I genuinely wish death upon her red arrow away. 

I've seen the handshake video and he looks spaced out on drugs to me. But he could equally just be being a dick. As you know I am not a Merkel fan but she came out on top there, her facial expression stole it. It was the expression you make when you know you've just wound up some loose cannon dickhead in the pub.

5 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I've seen the handshake video and he looks spaced out on drugs to me. But he could equally just be being a dick. As you know I am not a Merkel fan but she came out on top there, her facial expression stole it. It was the expression you make when you know you've just wound up some loose cannon dickhead in the pub.

If it was another politician i'd agree but i think Trump is the type to be a cunt to those he genuinely dislikes. I don't think he's got the duplicitous face down yet like she has.

Why is he going build up a friendship with Merkel who wont be in power for  to long because of the mess she made which Trump is trying to stop the same thing happening to The USA. So it is Sensible from Trump he needs to build friendships long term not for just a few months with leaders.  Farage probably told Trump to be a cunt to her anyway.

11 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Why is he going build up a friendship with Merkel who wont be in power for  to long because of the mess she made which Trump is trying to stop the same thing happening to The USA. So it is Sensible from Trump he needs to build friendships long term not for just a few months with leaders.  Farage probably told Trump to be a cunt to her anyway.

Farage did make a great point when asked about. He said it's going to be frosty because of the trade disparity due to Germany effectively artificially devaluting their currency with the Euro and this making it so easy for them to export into the US. Automotive jobs is a buzzword for Trump. 

I must admit that I actually feel sorry for him because it can't be easy to switch from what he was doing to what he has now become.  There's no hiding and he hasn't even had a life in politics to learn along the way.  His issue is that his ridiculous character comes forth and says ridiculous things that I would say many people in normal life wouldn't even say and know more how to act in situations such as these.

But I don't get why so many are aggravated by him to be honest.  Why can't we thank the hell he is hilarious and is making politics a lot more entertaining.

1 minute ago, VanPanna said:

Well Didn't Merkel make a big deal out of when she found out Obama had Merkels phones and Emails tapped into. 

Which were just rumours that were never really verified or confirmed. 

2 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Which were just rumours that were never really verified or confirmed. 

Well Germany dropped it after 2 years from the NSA, who knows what goes on, every leader probably gets spied on anyway, American creates most of the software we use for communicating so there is probably an element of truth in what they do. 

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

But I don't get why so many are aggravated by him to be honest.  Why can't we thank the hell he is hilarious and is making politics a lot more entertaining.

Because a buffoon who has no actual clue about politics, is full of himself, has the vocabulary of a 5-year-old, who is hateful, spiteful, throws trantrums on twitter, is now the most powerful man on this planet. 

But yea, great memes! 

Just now, Tsubasa said:

Because a buffoon who has no actual clue about politics, is full of himself, has the vocabulary of a 5-year-old, who is hateful, spiteful, throws trantrums on twitter, is now the most powerful man on this planet. 

Yeah, but it is funny...  Not that it's great comedy or anything like that.  But it is something we've never seen before in politics and especially coming from a President of the United States of America.

2 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

But yea, great memes! 

Well that is America for you, anyway can be President if you get the votes. 

Just now, SirBalon said:

Yeah, but it is funny...  Not that it's great comedy or anything like that.  But it is something we've never seen before in politics and especially coming from a President of the United States of America.

Extremely funny that someone who's probably mentally challenged has the nuclear codes of the United States. 

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

I do agree, with Trump in power it has made more people around the world follow politics.  

Just now, Tsubasa said:

Extremely funny that someone who's probably mentally challenged has the nuclear codes of the United States. 

Come on mate!  Don't fall for that rhetoric...  Nothing's gonna come from that and he doesn't have the button under his desk like Spitting Image used to laugh at back in the 80's comedy satire with Ronald Regan.  All we're gonna do is just open our eyes in disbelief at the crazy stuff he says, writes and does.  4 years of this! Brilliant!

1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

Lol the guy is a billionaire, what mentally challeneged Billionaires do you know? The press have just created this character out of something and this is what people believe. There are far more dangerous people then Trump to worry about, when you have some nut job in charge of Turkey. 

Just now, VanPanna said:

some nut job in charge of Turkey. 

Well, that's an even scarier subject. Especially if you see all of his "supporters" here in Germany. Brainwashed beyond belief. 

Just now, VanPanna said:

Lol the guy is a billionaire, what mentally challeneged Billionaires do you know? The press have just created this character out of something and this is what people believe. There are far more dangerous people then Trump to worry about, when you have some nut job in charge of Turkey. 

Spot on!

He ain't gonna do anything stupid...  He's just not made for politics which means it will be hilarious.  

Just now, Tsubasa said:

Well, that's an even scarier subject. Especially if you see all of his "supporters" here in Germany. Brainwashed beyond belief. 

Yep likewise with the supporters here, even 3rd generation of people who have never stepped foot in the country. 

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived