talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of chatting shite, it was said the NFL backed down with the fight Trump started with them.

The NFL thing was a distraction, but like mostly everything he's posted in this thread recently... It's absolute nonsense https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/355944-nfl-to-continue-to-let-players-kneel-during-national-anthem-without

They literally have decided to do nothing. The opposite of what Twitler wanted.

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

his loyal supporters are even more stupid xD "Thank God For Trump" and "Fake News" all over my timeline everyday 

Yet they'll probably believe the Breitbart article that this Sheriffs office is saying is actual fake news: https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/10/17/breitbart-refuted-california-wildfires/

Trump's Chief of Staff has been outed as a lying piece of shit like his boss.

After his boss politicised his son's death - something he's never publicly spoken about before, he's gone and attacked a congresswoman for coming forward with what was said to a recent army widow in a phone call with Trump. While he confirmed what she said, he then stated that Trump had meant to be less callous, and then said this about the congresswoman:

I'll end with this: In October -- April, rather, of 2015, I was still on active duty, and I went to the dedication of the new FBI field office in Miami. And it was dedicated to two men who were killed in a firefight in Miami against drug traffickers in 1986 -- a guy by the name of Grogan and Duke. Grogan almost retired, 53 years old; Duke, I think less than a year on the job. Anyways, they got in a gunfight and they were killed. Three other FBI agents were there, were wounded, and now retired. So we go down -- Jim Comey gave an absolutely brilliant memorial speech to those fallen men and to all of the men and women of the FBI who serve our country so well, and law enforcement so well.

There were family members there. Some of the children that were there were three or four years old when their dads were killed on that street in Miami-Dade. Three of the men that survived the fight were there, and gave a rendition of how brave those men were and how they gave their lives.

And a congresswoman stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money -- the $20 million -- to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that empty a barrel, we were stunned.

But, you know, none of us went to the press and criticized. None of us stood up and were appalled. We just said, okay, fine.

And assuming that John Kelly isn't a fucking moron or a complete liar (or both - not unreasonable to assume with this administration), he must have known that something like this would have been recorded (it was 2015). So here's the actual video of what she said: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-reg-wilson-kelly-tape-of-speech-20171020-story.html?dfdfdfd

And lest we forget, in Kelly's short time as head of Department of Homeland Security, he ordered ICE (Immigration & Customs Enforcement) to lie: https://theintercept.com/2017/10/16/top-trump-official-john-kelly-ordered-ice-to-portray-immigrants-as-criminals-to-justify-raids/

Kelly is not one of the "responsible adults in the White House" - even though he may appear to be so because he stands alongside Trump. He's a lacky for a shitty person who has the most power in the United States, that politicised his own son's death and lied about something easily disprovable. There's been lots in the media about how he's some sort of Trump-whisperer that can keep his boss under control - but he's proven that's not what he's doing at all. If he was, he wouldn't let Trump tweet stupid shit all of the time, or say stupid things when he does things like stands up and opens his mouth in front of the UN, or repeat bullshit talking points in a rare press conference as he did this week.

Normally, someone who lies for a liar in the administration gets the treatment Colin Powell did after lying for Cheney - they'll be asked to resign, rather than be fired in disgrace. Colin Powell was asked to resign by Bush's Chief of Staff. Kelly has done the same... but is Chief of Staff for Trump. And his boss gives 0 fucks about optics. So chances are nothing will happen as a result of this - as it's 2017 and nothing matters anymore.

2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Violent crime is soaring London is worse than New York now and somehow Trump is an idiot for pointing this out? I don’t get that to be honest. 

He's directly linked it to "radical Islamic terror" without any evidence.

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

He's directly linked it to "radical Islamic terror" without any evidence.

Terror Attacks in UK 2016: 1 (and it was Jo Cox)

Terror Attack’s in UK 2017: 5

honestly Trump isn’t beyond reproach but this insistence to jump on everything and paint him as a moron. At every opportunity doesn’t work. In fact it just makes those losing their shit seem silly

51 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

honestly Trump isn’t beyond reproach but this insistence to jump on everything and paint him as a moron. At every opportunity doesn’t work. In fact it just makes those losing their shit seem silly

And the 5 terror attacks make up a 13% rise in all crime?

2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I agree with the bold in that it happens and things can be taken out of context to the point a reasonable person can see trump is being painted harshly. That definitely does hurt the anti trumpers like when its a 35 degree day and some SJW rants about it being hot because climate change. 

But what trump said here is sensationalist, unhelpful and pretty stupid. 

1 hour ago, Danny said:

And the 5 terror attacks make up a 13% rise in all crime?

Are you high? Genuine question. I mentioned violent crime is soaring which it is apparently according to recent reports. You mentioned Terror attacks not me, all I’m saying is for all there is to attack Trump on calling him a moron on this topic where he’s not far wrong is silly. 

Literally it’s your last comment where you reference terror attacks then because that doesn’t work you backpedal, I don’t understand you sometimes mate I really don’t.

5 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Violent crime is soaring London is worse than New York now and somehow Trump is an idiot for pointing this out? I don’t get that to be honest. 

He never pointed that out at all. He took the results of a survey that doesn't include terrorism and associated the results with terrorism. You've got to be joking if you cannot see that is the message to be scrutinised.

This London violent crime comment is 100% your spin. It happens all the time. Trump makes a comment in an idiotic and unintelligent manner which does not hold up to scrutiny and his diehards scurry like rats to spin it into something that can exist in debate.

Embarassing but it happens every time.

Trump is the antithesis of the required culture for a democracy to run properly. You supported the US having a mong like this as President which is why you are desperately trying to keep his existence in line with the decency of a democracy and subsequently engage in Alistair Campbell levels of spin to take the heat off the fact that he is totally unfit to lead.

An excuse Trump often likes to use it that he was quoting a report.... His quotation marks in his tweet encompass the putting together of the two things. So if he's actually quoted correctly (which is by no means a certainty) then it was some other idiot (in this case) that has found a way to name check radical Islamic terror amidst their commentary on the general crime statistics.

This is not excusing him though as we'll likely find it was the UK equivalent of InfoWars that Trump is quoting.

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Are you high? Genuine question. I mentioned violent crime is soaring which it is apparently according to recent reports. You mentioned Terror attacks not me, all I’m saying is for all there is to attack Trump on calling him a moron on this topic where he’s not far wrong is silly. 

Literally it’s your last comment where you reference terror attacks then because that doesn’t work you backpedal, I don’t understand you sometimes mate I really don’t.

No trump mentioned terror attacks. Where am I back peddling?

• Administrator

@Fairy In Boots

Trump mentioned 'radical Islam terror' is the main reason for 13% increase in crime.

You mention violent crime is on the rise (nothing to do with what Trump specifically tweeted about)

@Danny mentioned it's not only terror that led to the increase.

I don't understand what your point is? You've misconstrued Trump's tweet by the looks of it. Violent crime is not the same as terror. Or you're taking Danny's point out of context, where Danny was talking about Trump's tweet. 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Stan said:

@Fairy In Boots

Trump mentioned 'radical Islam terror' is the main reason for 13% increase in crime.

You mention violent crime is on the rise (nothing to do with what Trump specifically tweeted about)

@Danny mentioned it's not only terror that led to the increase.

I don't understand what your point is? You've misconstrued Trump's tweet by the looks of it. Violent crime is not the same as terror. Or you're taking Danny's point out of context, where Danny was talking about Trump's tweet. 

That 13% increase in crime due to Radical Islam has already been debunked as bollocks.

This is the funniest thing I've seen since the days of Bush fuckups. He really does love playing the role of clown and total moron. 

He has no fucking clue what being humble is he just knows it's something seen positively so he should claim he is. Absolutely hilarious.

Biggest mong politics has ever seen. Comedians couldn't write a guy as stupid as this.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

This one still really grates on me

Trump is the greatest president the the divided states of the USA have ever had, the Nazi left wing antifa scumbags will try kill him before long  ..they don't want America to be great again -_-

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived