talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

I do not know what to think about the Covid thing. He allegedly gets it on Wednesday, is hospitalised on Thursday and cured by Monday? How the fuck can that be? Covid isn't meant to peak for another 5 to 7 days.

He's also allegedly been given oxygen twice and given dexamethasone which is a steroid prescribed to the most critical of COVID cases.....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/10/2020 at 03:55, nudge said:

Have you seen some of the videos they've put out of his return to the White House.

Shit like those videos and what you've just posted are so fucking strange. It's North Korea-esque, trying to show us how America's brave and dear leader is so strong and healthy xD

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Have you seen some of the videos they've put out of his return to the White House.

Shit like those videos and what you've just posted are so fucking strange. It's North Korea-esque, trying to show us how America's brave and dear leader is so strong and healthy xD

It's utterly bizarre, isn't it? Even for the standard of grotesque American politics. Feels like that Sacha Baron Cohen's movie xD 

tenor.gif?itemid=7353334

On 05/10/2020 at 12:10, Harry said:

I do not know what to think about the Covid thing. He allegedly gets it on Wednesday, is hospitalised on Thursday and cured by Monday? How the fuck can that be? Covid isn't meant to peak for another 5 to 7 days.

He's also allegedly been given oxygen twice and given dexamethasone which is a steroid prescribed to the most critical of COVID cases.....

See the source image

1 minute ago, nudge said:

It's utterly bizarre, isn't it? Even for the standard of grotesque American politics. Feels like that Sacha Baron Cohen's movie xD 

tenor.gif?itemid=7353334

Honestly, it's been very bizarre living here as a foreigner. I wasn't here for Bush, so I don't know if this is what it was like when he was president... but it's strange how when the president changed so much of US politics (and the country itself) changed. And the media plays a pretty horrific role in how this country's political discourse has completely eroded over the last 4 years.

Feels like one-third of the US is cheering along as a complete moron tries to make them a tin pot banana republic, one-third is very vocal about how horrified they are at the state of the country, and the final third is keeping up with the Kardashians and would like the other 2/3 of people to shut the fuck up so they can keep up with them in peace.

• Administrator
On 05/10/2020 at 12:10, Harry said:

I don't like this version of Craig David's song.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/12/2020 at 02:43, 6666 said:

Trump is an unashamed scumbag. That's not really news but I was not expecting all these executions and pardons.

Those Blackwater soldiers are part of that private army that is owned by his Secretary of Education’s brother.

He’s also pardoned his brother in law and various people connected to the Russia investigation.

So he’s helping out those who were close to him in the dying days of his president by being as corrupt as fuck. You absolutely should have expected it. The brazen corruption without regard for the optics is sort of the hallmark of his presidency.

It'll get worse yet, for another 25 days or so.

I'm trying to figure out his strategy with the Georgia runoffs... He seems to be tanking the Republicans chances of winning by vetoing the Covid relief bill, asking for $2000 cheques instead of the $600 agreed. Which the Republicans would never give.

So maybe he's tanking the senate out of spite? And yet a total democratic control almost surely bodes poorly for his chances of staying out of jail post presidency...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived