talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Subscriber

Very sad news about Trump wanting to pull out of the environmental Paris agreement. Anyone with two brain cells knows that most world leaders are at least partly riddled with corruption and bullshit and that Trump is simply a very extreme version of the negative traits of most leaders, but people with this power have to demonstrate some responsibility regardless of how unorthodox they are.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahahahaha he just said "At what point do people start laughing at us as a country?"

Well first, there was George W Bush. Then there was Sarah Palin being nominated as a VP. And then there was Donald fucking Trump - where the laughter has probably reached it's highest level.

Disgusting that he's pulled out of the Paris climate agreement. It shows disdain for the well being of everybody in the world, so that US corporations can make more money. Trump (and his entire administration) are scum.

15 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm unsurprised if he worked with the Russians to push Brexit. He's basically a Trump that can form coherent sentences.

There's a sale on at Sainsbury's for kitchenware I suggest you take advantage and get yourself some pots to stick on your head so you can stop Putin controlling your mind via a super high frequency. 

Farage a man who's been vehemently against in EU for 20 odd years a Russian spy lmao, funniest thing I've seen on this forum. You're better than this mate 

Hurry up and build the wall. 

It will be the perfect metaphor for trumps presidency and he needs to get it done before he gets impeached... The great wall of stupidity will be a better historical reminder than any history book. 

Obama: "The Paris Agreement alone won't solve the climate crisis, but it does establish an enduring framework that enables countries to ratchet down their carbon emissions over time, and to set more ambitious targets as technology advances. That means full implementation of this agreement will help delay or avoid some of the worst consequences of climate change, and pave the way for more progress in the coming years.

Trump: its a bad deal that will decapitate our coal industry. 

9 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

There's a sale on at Sainsbury's for kitchenware I suggest you take advantage and get yourself some pots to stick on your head so you can stop Putin controlling your mind via a super high frequency. 

Farage a man who's been vehemently against in EU for 20 odd years a Russian spy lmao, funniest thing I've seen on this forum. You're better than this mate 

Lol ok. The idea that someone who's been anti-EU for 2 decades would not be working with Russia, who is against a strong EU, does not make a strong argument against that position. I don't think that makes him a spy either. More of a traitor than anything.

Latest from the Trump admin, threaten to hurt US world standing even further because sanctions aren't put on a nation that can't feed it's people, while Israel gets sanctions for illegal occupation of territory: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40173472

Probably a good time to learn Chinese? America's days as a super power look numbered.

I did a little bit of research on the republican senators and marked the ones who are likely to vote in favour of an impeachment in green.

Turns out 18 would impeach Trump. Keep in mind that 19 are required and there many potential candidates about which nobody knows what they'd do. About 5 republicans would certainly vote against an impeachment.

trump-senat.png

I think if the House draws impeachment papers to call for the Senate to hold the impeachment trial, they'll wait until Trump's popularity is untenable and threatening their seats. That's all they really care about, job security. Every week Trump's approval rating takes a beating as more and more conservatives wake up to the man they put in the white house. His approval rating among American voters is 40% but around 82% among registered Republicans. A few weeks ago I believe that Republican stat was in the 90s (which is terrifying lol), but it's slowly going down. If he gets under 35% of overall voters though, I think Republicans will be scared of their 2018 reelection prospects. One thing Trump has done to the American left is lit a fire under them and make them more politically active, and democrats not turning up in the numbers they did for Obama is another reason we have a moron sitting where the leader of the free world is supposed to sit.

23 hours ago, True Bender said:

I did a little bit of research on the republican senators and marked the ones who are likely to vote in favour of an impeachment in green.

Turns out 18 would impeach Trump. Keep in mind that 19 are required and there many potential candidates about which nobody knows what they'd do. About 5 republicans would certainly vote against an impeachment.

trump-senat.png

You think mccain is a yes and Graham a no?  I think its the other way around. 

It is a sign of our times but Trump is the biggest cultural icon of this decade. 

American politics, on both sides, are driven by ignorance and anger, and in this context a figure like Trump, who is not shy of showing his own ignorance and not afraid of being the target of anger, no wonder, became the most powerful person in the world. 

What I suspect is that the so-called "Resistence" deep down wants Trump to be in power, because his existence gives them a greater meaning on their lives. No wonder they chose to name themselves after the opposition to Hitler in occupied Europe. These people are addicted to this anger and to the feeling of being victims of a terrible injustice. 

On the other side, the MAGA types are also angry and incredibly ignorant, because they tend to any expertise and knowledge with their political enemies. 

John McCain is a warmongering grandpa and the fact that he is being embraced both tacitly and openly by liberals and their press outlets tells you everything you need to know about their nefarious intentions. Resistance? Hah, fuck off.

53 minutes ago, Panflute said:

John McCain is a warmongering grandpa and the fact that he is being embraced both tacitly and openly by liberals and their press outlets tells you everything you need to know about their nefarious intentions. Resistance? Hah, fuck off.

remember the outrage at him singing bomb, bomb Iran? McCain has no business near a political office, he hasn't for about 20 years now.

13 hours ago, Panflute said:

Yes, they see themselves as heroic, brave defenders of democracy while blindly supporting any fraud who´s willing to capitalize on their post-Hillary depression, such as John McCain and Louise Mensch. 

On 5/27/2017 at 4:04 PM, Dr. Gonzo said:

WikiLeaks is offering money because they've been called out on their bullshit and they're trying to save face.

WikiLeaks has never been proven wrong mate  ..this witch hunt for Trump is ridiculous, that's the bullshit!! ..Comey, Lynch and Clinton are the one's they should be going after on REAL charges, Trey Gowdy said as much

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived