Harry    106
2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Terror Attacks in UK 2016: 1 (and it was Jo Cox)

Terror Attack’s in UK 2017: 5

honestly Trump isn’t beyond reproach but this insistence to jump on everything and paint him as a moron. At every opportunity doesn’t work. In fact it just makes those losing their shit seem silly

I agree with the bold in that it happens and things can be taken out of context to the point a reasonable person can see trump is being painted harshly. That definitely does hurt the anti trumpers like when its a 35 degree day and some SJW rants about it being hot because climate change. 

But what trump said here is sensationalist, unhelpful and pretty stupid. 

1 hour ago, Danny said:

And the 5 terror attacks make up a 13% rise in all crime?

Are you high? Genuine question. I mentioned violent crime is soaring which it is apparently according to recent reports. You mentioned Terror attacks not me, all I’m saying is for all there is to attack Trump on calling him a moron on this topic where he’s not far wrong is silly. 

Literally it’s your last comment where you reference terror attacks then because that doesn’t work you backpedal, I don’t understand you sometimes mate I really don’t.

HoneyNUFC    1,012
5 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Violent crime is soaring London is worse than New York now and somehow Trump is an idiot for pointing this out? I don’t get that to be honest. 

He never pointed that out at all. He took the results of a survey that doesn't include terrorism and associated the results with terrorism. You've got to be joking if you cannot see that is the message to be scrutinised.

This London violent crime comment is 100% your spin. It happens all the time. Trump makes a comment in an idiotic and unintelligent manner which does not hold up to scrutiny and his diehards scurry like rats to spin it into something that can exist in debate.

Embarassing but it happens every time.

Trump is the antithesis of the required culture for a democracy to run properly. You supported the US having a mong like this as President which is why you are desperately trying to keep his existence in line with the decency of a democracy and subsequently engage in Alistair Campbell levels of spin to take the heat off the fact that he is totally unfit to lead.

• Upvote 1

Harry    106

An excuse Trump often likes to use it that he was quoting a report.... His quotation marks in his tweet encompass the putting together of the two things. So if he's actually quoted correctly (which is by no means a certainty) then it was some other idiot (in this case) that has found a way to name check radical Islamic terror amidst their commentary on the general crime statistics.

This is not excusing him though as we'll likely find it was the UK equivalent of InfoWars that Trump is quoting.

Danny    136
1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Are you high? Genuine question. I mentioned violent crime is soaring which it is apparently according to recent reports. You mentioned Terror attacks not me, all I’m saying is for all there is to attack Trump on calling him a moron on this topic where he’s not far wrong is silly. 

Literally it’s your last comment where you reference terror attacks then because that doesn’t work you backpedal, I don’t understand you sometimes mate I really don’t.

No trump mentioned terror attacks. Where am I back peddling?

Stan    868

@Fairy In Boots

Trump mentioned 'radical Islam terror' is the main reason for 13% increase in crime.

You mention violent crime is on the rise (nothing to do with what Trump specifically tweeted about)

@Danny mentioned it's not only terror that led to the increase.

I don't understand what your point is? You've misconstrued Trump's tweet by the looks of it. Violent crime is not the same as terror. Or you're taking Danny's point out of context, where Danny was talking about Trump's tweet. 

Batard    326
5 hours ago, Stan said:

@Fairy In Boots

Trump mentioned 'radical Islam terror' is the main reason for 13% increase in crime.

You mention violent crime is on the rise (nothing to do with what Trump specifically tweeted about)

@Danny mentioned it's not only terror that led to the increase.

I don't understand what your point is? You've misconstrued Trump's tweet by the looks of it. Violent crime is not the same as terror. Or you're taking Danny's point out of context, where Danny was talking about Trump's tweet. 

That 13% increase in crime due to Radical Islam has already been debunked as bollocks.

HoneyNUFC    1,012

This is the funniest thing I've seen since the days of Bush fuckups. He really does love playing the role of clown and total moron. 

He has no fucking clue what being humble is he just knows it's something seen positively so he should claim he is. Absolutely hilarious.

Biggest mong politics has ever seen. Comedians couldn't write a guy as stupid as this.