Recommended Posts

Cannabis    1,031

Major clubs threads (England & Spain)

Match-Day Chat (Sub Section for relevant countries?)

Bookmakers Thread (Off Topic)

What are you watching/listening/playing? (Off Topic)

Members (Nude) Pictures (Off Topic)

Prediction League/Fantasy Football (Fantasy Football)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rab    121

I'm happy with a NSFW thread as long as all the pictures are uploaded to imgur first before posted. The less links on the website linking out to dodgy sites the better as Google will pick up on it if any of those sites have any malware on them.

All the other threads are pretty standard that you could go and make yourself whenever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Storts    319

Why do we need Club Threads? This is going to be a small forum to begin with - see no reason for them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannabis    1,031
2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Why do we need Club Threads? This is going to be a small forum to begin with - see no reason for them

They took off on TFF and are only open to clubs who had a good portion of members on the old forum.

Big news can still have its own thread, but they act as a good way to chat about minor bits of information without having a million "one reply threads".

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

They took off on TFF and are only open to clubs who had a good portion of members on the old forum.

Big news can still have its own thread, but they act as a good way to chat about minor bits of information without having a million "one reply threads".

 

Agree with this. Nobody is necessarily arsed about new contracts and the smaller club level things going on, but if there are enough fans of certain clubs, it's definitely worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannabis    1,031
39 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Is that a euphemism?

xD

Another idea, is Member of the Month making a return on 365? It could reward positive posting from the new members if we had it back.

Plus, the power of holding the crown for 16 years totally ruined Shinkansen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannabis    1,031
15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Maybe a FIFA tournament that we can actually finish...

I'll get that going in the FIFA thread. My girlfriend's got a PS4 so I could join in with this competition regardless of platform and with the spike of activity that should hopefully come around there's no reason as to why we shouldn't get it finished. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    868
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Plus, the power of holding the crown for 16 years totally ruined Shinkansen.

 

lol 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
True Blue    154
1 hour ago, carefreeluke said:

Will signatures be making a return?

Yes this would definitely be a great feature

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danny    136

My suggestions:

A goal of the week thread, Vinnie used to do it and it worked pretty well.

Post match voting, MOTM, best goal...

Just need to provide constant interaction at a very basic level, if there's no discussion people will be less likely to talk, however the more votes the better. Messi vs Ronaldo, Mourinho v Guardiola etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anton    245
7 hours ago, Cannabis said:

xD

Another idea, is Member of the Month making a return on 365? It could reward positive posting from the new members if we had it back.

Plus, the power of holding the crown for 16 years totally ruined Shinkansen.

 

Haha. He'd always been off his head. The new Shinkansen is here.

 

I liked having the ability to edit your own member title, as well as having a flag option. Not sure why, but thought it was cool. 

Some kind of thread dedicated to the donators who kick started this forum. Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay    7
3 minutes ago, Anton said:

I liked having the ability to edit your own member title

That idea would get a thumbs up from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Batard    326

Is there anything we can do with listing new content, I assume the current view is representative of the current IPB software?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rab    121
11 minutes ago, Spike said:

The youtube videos are being displayed at huge resoultions

 

 

Fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaroncpfc    307

Not really a wishlist thing but if the forum wants to attract new members I think taking advantage of twitter and Instagram by using some members opinions on popular topics to entice people to the forum is the way forwards. I was thinking of suggesting it when it was recognisable that TFF was dieing but trying to make Chazz money didn't seem like an appealing hobby when not at work.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Not really a wishlist thing but if the forum wants to attract new members I think taking advantage of twitter and Instagram by using some members opinions on popular topics to entice people to the forum is the way forwards. I was thinking of suggesting it when it was recognisable that TFF was dieing but trying to make Chazz money didn't seem like an appealing hobby when not at work.

When I've got a spare 5 minutes, I really want to get the FB side of things up and running as well. If we all get the page likes and add a couple of Admins to that as well, we can hopefully direct people to the site in the future.

 

IMG_9401.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannabis    1,031
7 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Not really a wishlist thing but if the forum wants to attract new members I think taking advantage of twitter and Instagram by using some members opinions on popular topics to entice people to the forum is the way forwards. I was thinking of suggesting it when it was recognisable that TFF was dieing but trying to make Chazz money didn't seem like an appealing hobby when not at work.

Was just going to mention that. Wouldn't there be a way to have one account that was basically linked to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter? That way we could branch out onto all social platforms with a single post. 

Totally forgot about the flags too, that was a nice touch on the old forum that sadly got lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rab    121

Flags and club badges will be making a return. We fully plan on utilising social media as it's the way forward for engagement and attracting to members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement