talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wishlist

football forum

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This line below that appears after the 10 minute limit. If you edit within 10 minutes of the post it doesn't display. Notice it wasn't in your screenshot and only displayed once you went back and edited the post again.

Screenshot_20170530-160944.png

2 hours ago, Rab said:

This line below that appears after the 10 minute limit. If you edit within 10 minutes of the post it doesn't display. Notice it wasn't in your screenshot and only displayed once you went back and edited the post again.

Screenshot_20170530-160944.png

But i swear the "edited" above the post wasn't there if you edited within 10 minutes of the post when we first changed it either?

Just now, ScoRoss said:

An Italian matchday forum inline with the other top leagues? 

If anything it'll at least clear up the clutter of the pinned topics.

Good sir, it will be coming by the start of next year.

I will also be hosting a Serie A Prediction League, with an actual PRIZE involved.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I will also be hosting a Serie A Prediction League, with an actual PRIZE involved.

*season :) 

9 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'd like your sister-in-law wrapped up and ready for use please.

11 minutes ago, Eco said:

Good to hear. Having a dedicated forum will hopefully attract more Italian football fans. An overall weekly topic like the English forum have would be the perfect setup.

1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

Good to hear. Having a dedicated forum will hopefully attract more Italian football fans. An overall weekly topic like the English forum have would be the perfect setup.

That's the goal.

Haven't thought too deeply about it, but thinking of providing the winner of the Serie A Prediction league with a home kit of a Serie A team of their choosing.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

That's the goal.

Haven't thought too deeply about it, but thinking of providing the winner of the Serie A Prediction league with a home kit of a Serie A team of their choosing.

I think home or away kit should be the option (if you decide with this prize). Gives the option of someone not liking a home kit and maybe preferring an away kit :) 

Just now, Stan said:

I think home or away kit should be the option (if you decide with this prize). Gives the option of someone not liking a home kit and maybe preferring an away kit :) 

Yeah - Probably do that. Allow the 3rd if you so wish.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived