talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wishlist

football forum

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We used to be able to type :D or :lol: or :ninja: etc for the smileys but can't anymore. Is it possible to bring that back or can the modern forum no longer do that?

(Not that this is very important, I just found it more convenient)

Edit - oh colonD worked.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

We used to be able to type :D or :lol: or :ninja: etc for the smileys but can't anymore. Is it possible to bring that back or can the modern forum no longer do that?

(Not that this is very important, I just found it more convenient)

Edit - oh colonD worked.

yeah hover over each emoticon to see the keyboard shortcut :D 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I love what Cannabis has done on the club discussion threads as the presentation page with the crest and a brief history of the clubs.  Brilliant! ;)

nah he's a cunt for not doing anything for the current Premier League champions. much disrespect.

and copied from Wiki xDxD 

2 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

nah he's a cunt for not doing anything for the current Premier League champions. much disrespect.

and copied from Wiki xDxD 

Yeah I knew he'd copied from Wiki, but that still requires effort which nobody asked for.  It's commendable what he's done in my view!

I wonder why he hasn't done anything for the current Premier League Champions though! xD;)

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Yeah I knew he'd copied from Wiki, but that still requires effort which nobody asked for.  It's commendable what he's done in my view!

I wonder why he hasn't done anything for the current Premier League Champions though! xD;)

true.

maybe he thought the club was shut down :D 

14 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Can't wait for Mafia mate, it was excellent last time around. 

I'll be reviving the football sim in the future too (the one with Neverbee, Los Cause and Borussia Hare). I spoke with Harvey about it about six months ago when we were all using TFF but as the place was deserted it just wouldn't have worked. Hopefully we'll have enough active and willing members to run it throughout the summer when the real football grinds to a halt.

Edit: Not to be TMIB 2.0 but I've just remembered about the 8-Ball Pool that used to take place on the old board. Would anyone be interested in signing up and I'll get it organised? 

Yes, loved the old ESMS TFF games.

I'd like to see a slap on the right of the frontpage with the most recent posts instead of the most recently created topics

Also the status´ updates aren't show in full, you have to click in "reply" to see them fully, that should be fixed as well.

I'd like to see the 'Topics' section on the front page consist of the most recently created threads. Is it currently the most recently replied to threads at the moment? 

I really liked the old layout of TFF before the update where there was a pretty comprehensive list of the most recently posted in threads on one side and the same for the threads you've posted in on the other side. I'd love to see that come back if possible. I'm aware the same can be achieved through the My Activity Streams tab but I have a bit of an aversion to it given that it used to take anywhere up to 5 minutes to load on TFF xD

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Takyon said:

I'd like to see the 'Topics' section on the front page consist of the most recently created threads. Is it currently the most recently replied to threads at the moment? 

I really liked the old layout of TFF before the update where there was a pretty comprehensive list of the most recently posted in threads on one side and the same for the threads you've posted in on the other side. I'd love to see that come back if possible. I'm aware the same can be achieved through the My Activity Streams tab but I have a bit of an aversion to it given that it used to take anywhere up to 5 minutes to load on TFF xD

trust me every single thing on this site is quicker than TFF is right now xD 

• Administrator
On 3/4/2017 at 10:38 AM, Rab said:

Flags and club badges will be making a return. We fully plan on utilising social media as it's the way forward for engagement and attracting to members.

This I'd definitely like to see, any appetite for having team colors too? As in mini strips?

@Rab - First off, great work thus far.

Secondly, would it be helpful for us to ask you to add specific logos for the Teams? I know the Bundesliga Section will need - Bayern, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Werder Bermen, Monchengladbach, Duisburg, Hamburg,  Schalke, to start off with.

4 minutes ago, Rab said:

Work in progress :ph34r:

Those who have already entered the team they support will need to reselect it from the new dropdown.

Sorry Rab - Just saw this after creating a thread for requesting Logos.

1 minute ago, Rab said:

I'll be adding all the major leagues. Spain, Italy, Germany, Scotland etc

Any teams out with the usual will probably need to be requested.

Sounds good. Then I'll put in the request for Dusseldorf & Duisburg; as I know we have members that are supporters for both of those.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Rab said:

I'll be adding all the major leagues. Spain, Italy, Germany, Scotland etc

Any teams out with the usual will probably need to be requested.

*Ahem* Marseille ... granted I haven't checked if you've added it 😂

24 minutes ago, Ubuntu said:

Sounds good. Then I'll put in the request for Dusseldorf & Duisburg; as I know we have members that are supporters for both of those.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Done.

Archived