• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wishlist

football forum

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rab said:

Any teams out with the usual will probably need to be requested.

I'd be fine with a Lyon one but I'd love a Queen's Park one. :D  Just to be different.

23 minutes ago, Rab said:

Did Atlanta forget to turn the lights on when designing their logo or what?

Haha - it is definitely dark, but compared to some of the other logos in the MLS, it surely isn't the worst. 

What are the chances of the MLS getting their own Sub-Forum? Now that my city has it's own team, it'd be nice, especially since we had a few MLS supporters back on TFF. 

15 hours ago, Takyon said:

I'd like to see the 'Topics' section on the front page consist of the most recently created threads. Is it currently the most recently replied to threads at the moment? 

I really liked the old layout of TFF before the update where there was a pretty comprehensive list of the most recently posted in threads on one side and the same for the threads you've posted in on the other side. I'd love to see that come back if possible. I'm aware the same can be achieved through the My Activity Streams tab but I have a bit of an aversion to it given that it used to take anywhere up to 5 minutes to load on TFF xD

Yeah 100% agree I really enjoyed that layout as well. Gave you quick access to the threads you was most interested in.

Archived