talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dani Alves Signs For PSG

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Messiesta said:

Little bit surprised that he left Guardiola high and dry like that after agreeing to join Manchester City, but Paris Saint Germain have a new Right Back.

He did want to be back up, Pep couldn't give him the money or guarantees he wanted   ..cant have more than a season left in the tank so clad he went to psg

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

He did want to be back up, Pep couldn't give him the money or guarantees he wanted   ..cant have more than a season left in the tank so clad he went to psg

That was what i was thinking when he left Barca but he was so good last season, i wouldnt write him off again. 

2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

That was what i was thinking when he left Barca but he was so good last season, i wouldnt write him off again. 

He might do well in France, it's a slower pace so could be a good move for him

Smart man. Probably knows Pep is out of his depth in the Premier League. 

Remember when he played 3 at the back with Busuquets, Mascherano, and Abidal against Villarreal and still won the game 5-0? Hope he tries that again. 

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Smart man. Probably knows Pep is out of his depth in the Premier League. 

Remember when he played 3 at the back with Busuquets, Mascherano, and Abidal against Villarreal and still won the game 5-0? Hope he tries that again. 

I hope he does too. And I hope he wins the league and then I want to hear what you all say then. 

• The title was changed to Dani Alves Signs For PSG
8 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Dani Alves on the right, Maxwell on the left. these 2 were the best side backs some years ago.

edit. I wasn't aware that Maxwell retired :(

Always felt he was underrated by some. Not terrific defensively but great footballer, which is what you want from your wingbacks. 

As for Dani Alves, it's hard to argue with the fact that if he wants to win one last Champions League trophy then he probably does have a better chance of doing it at PSG than at City as things are right now

There were rumours that when he signed for them he originally requested the number 61 shirt as a joke, which is a totally Dani thing to do xD

Archived