• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018

football forum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Something tells me Lacazette is going to be the flop of the season, just my opinion though. 

When does the website let you see other people's teams?

When the first match is over? Could be wrong though

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Gone for the shite defence, stacked attack approach at first. We'll see how it goes. Lacazette to get my lads started tonight. 

Tried the same but my defence every time was utter cack each time, so tried to have a strong attack and midfield with what I hope is a decent defence.

Goalkeepers ironically was the easiest to do considering I tend to spend next to nothing on them.

• Subscriber

83 points for me, the highest I've ever been or ever will be in the Overall rankings probably B|.

Also have Zaha injured as well as Dummett while Rooney who was a one week punt I could do with swapping out given Everton's coming fixtures and possible rotation due to Europa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Anton said:

I took out Daniels for Britos. That literally couldn't have gone any worse. I think I'll do no more transfers for the rest of the year unless some cunt is injured!!!

xD 

I used my wildcard already (never done it this early before) because I'd had a terrible start. Britos was one of my cheaper picks to put in.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Alli getting me another goal for the pile, I do wish Harry Kane would wake up promptly however :(.

The August 'curse' remains for him and I had him as captain today thinking he'll break that duck. Silver lining being that if he wasn't my captain it would have been Lukaku xD 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Had a shocker this week. 43 points with Salah and Alli the only real hitters. Up front Rooney, Lacazette and Lukaku (C) rack up 2 points between them. Forster and Naughton on my bench with 23 between them.

I'm thanking Andy Robertson for shagging his missus 9 months ago. He was in my starting XI today and as his child was born yesterday, he missed today's game and Naughton will come in for him from the bench :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived