talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Koeman Confirms Sigurdsson Signing

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Clearly an inflated price but he's a good addition to the team and if we can afford it and it doesn't cost us other targets then I suppose it's not that important how much we pay, which is sad to say but true. 

16 hours ago, Saturdays Are For The Boys said:

45 mil... next time a Evertonian says Everton aren't a wealthy club or don't have money i'm going to smack them.

Funnily enough the man putting money into Everton got rich in part by laying off Steel workers in the Swansea Bay area.

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Saturdays Are For The Boys said:

45 mil... next time a Evertonian says Everton aren't a wealthy club or don't have money i'm going to smack them.

We are a wealthy club now but we haven't been until the last year or two, and to be fair between the Lukaku (Cleverley and Deulofeu) money and the TV money I doubt we've spent that more than we've received though admittedly the wage bill is allowed to be more bloated because we can afford it. 

31 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Everton have only really spent about £40m. The rest was funded by the sale of Lukaku. 

Hate to be Mike Ashley but have you deducted tax and loyalty fee from the Lukaku sale :ph34r: That'll knock off at least £20m from the amount Everton have.

55 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Hate to be Mike Ashley but have you deducted tax and loyalty fee from the Lukaku sale :ph34r: That'll knock off at least £20m from the amount Everton have.

No but I didn't include your other sales either :ph34r:

Archived