talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kicker Manager Interactive 2017/2018

• Subscriber

I was following until the last month or so much like when i forgot to keep up with the prediction league here to. My hockey seasons are wrapping up and playoffs combined with everything has left me little free time ^_^

Not surprised to hear its Relling and nudge leading the way though!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Are we going to have any sort of fantasy/manager competition for Bundesliga and/or any lower leagues for the upcoming season? Seeing that Kicker Interactive doesn't attract much attention (or rather most of us tend to lose interest at some point), maybe we should go for Comunio this time? Any interest?

Personally I will continue with Kicker interactive anyway.

Already playing comunio in another league so I wouldn't be up for that. But tbh Comunio has become very bad anyway. The player ratings are a joke.

Compared to that the ratings made by kicker are worldclass.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Im into it again. The kicker platform has seemed pretty good, but youre right outside of the usual handful we dont get alot of other interest maybe it is best to try something else?

Well, there's also the official Bundesliga Fantasy game that's more 'flashy', but for some reason, I find it retarded xD 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Well, there's also the official Bundesliga Fantasy game that's more 'flashy', but for some reason, I find it retarded xD 

Yeah i signed up for that one too and i really didnt like it either, might just be used to kicker at this point and Im old and dont like change.

Archived