talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday August 13th - Barcelona vs. Real Madrid - Spanish Super Cup

football forum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asensio is the business!  What a player...  There's the silent wok Real Madrid have been doing over the past three years by signing great young Spanish players which was unlike Florentino Pérez' first tenure as president and the start of this present one.  Over the past three years is't been all about getting the great young Spanish talent out and around La Liga and this is paying off...  But it will pay off even more in the future because they've got many years ahead of them.

In the meantime this Barça board are looking how to overpay a lot of money on names and make the same mistake some clubs make in another league.

Fully deserved by Real and it should've been more goals.  The 1-3 flatters Barcelona.

Just now, Cicero said:

Clear power shift in Spain

That´s a really good point. Zidane made me a believer. He transformed Real into a team, much more than an individual bunch that Barcelona has been under Luis Enrique. 

It´s funny because now Real Madrid is the one that team really plays like a team and develops young talent. The roles are inversed in Spain. Let´s see if Valverde can reverse it.

I watched the last 30 minutes. Barça display was that of a unsubstantial team. Real Madrid should be happy of the finishing ability of Asensio (he has serious talent) although the team weren't focused full-time.

19 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

Red card for Ronaldo. I think it was underserved. He fell because he lost balance, not to cheat. Some referees really ruin games.

True. It's also true he wouldn't have been ejected if he hadn't taken his shirt off some minutes before

Archived