talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PES (and a bit of FIFA...)

football forum

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will give FUT another go. Career mode is just a headache now. 

Watched some videos on YouTube that yet again shows that FIFA blatantly handicaps.  A pro player had a team full of bronze rated 40's and faced a guy with a great record of legends and team of the seasons. Beat him 2-0. Sure he's a pro player, but the lad who had legends and team of the seasons looked like his players were retarded. Pass weight was horrible, all the shots were towards the keeper, losing every 50/50 challenge, defenders acting like clowns and players such as TOTS Ronaldo and George Best getting disposed by a 45 rated bronze defender. 

Will definitely be switching to PES. 

2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Career mode is too broken to be fun for me, I was enjoying my save with Barcelona until the absolute AIDS riddled in the game ruined things for me. I'm thinking of getting PES next year too, I'll still pick up FIFA as my primary game but I'm thinking of playing them both sporadically as the year goes on, there's just too much corruption in EA's game to make it worthwhile playing. 

The pro player that your talking about wasn't Hashtag Harry was it? He lives about five minutes from me.

No gorilla. But Harry does have a video where it's the same case

• Subscriber
On 3/22/2017 at 0:12 PM, Burning Gold said:

Just a heads up for anyone interested: PES 2017 is £7.99 on the PSN store.

I enjoyed last year's game apart from the one deal breaker which was the goalkeepers - they're borderline spastic and that's why I couldn't justify paying full price for this version. At the very least, though, I figured it's worth a try for £8. Anyone else play it or are we all FIFA disciples?

Disappointing that they never sorted that. I still play PES 2016 occasionally. I think it's got a lot of room for improvement but it's come on a long way. The goalkeepers are a total waste of a shirt though. If I could I'd play without one. If the opposition gets any kind of shot in the box it's a goal. Similar if you're attacking too, I'd back myself to score from 25 yards more often than not.

• Subscriber
On 5/7/2017 at 4:29 PM, Cannabis said:

Got back into career mode recently, started with FC Barcelona in an attempt to dominate everything. We're currently 2nd with around 10 games played, a point behind Sevilla who are yet to lose and miles ahead of Real Madrid who are down in 7th. In the Champions League we sit top of a group with Arsenal, Legia Warsaw and FC Basel - transfers to date have been Youri Tielemans (£6,000,000 plus Jeremy Mathieu from RSC Anderlecht), Delli Alli (£35,000,000 from Spurs) and Kylian Mbappe (£1,400,000 from AS Monaco). 

Really enjoying it :).

It's really balanced and suits my play style quite well. 

xD

Was it necessary for EA to take Calhanoglu out of the game because he got banned for 4 months? They didn't do that with Suarez back in 2014....I do all the transfers and I can't put Calhanoglu on the Milan team because he's out :34_rolling_eyes: That sucks, that's a great player unavailable there

You can't reason with EA mate. They are greedy fuckers that want to watch the world burn. They just banned my FUT account because I was trading with my mate an Iniesta and they apparently thought I was cheating. Took all my players and coins and deleted my squad. 

The amount of years of loyalty as well as money I threw away buying packs, they do this to me? I submitted a response last week, still no email form them. 

Refreshing to say that this is the last ever FIfa I will play. It honestly has become a joke in every regard and has regressed incredibly since 2012. 

4 hours ago, Cicero said:

You can't reason with EA mate. They are greedy fuckers that want to watch the world burn. They just banned my FUT account because I was trading with my mate an Iniesta and they apparently thought I was cheating. Took all my players and coins and deleted my squad. 

The amount of years of loyalty as well as money I threw away buying packs, they do this to me? I submitted a response last week, still no email form them. 

In fairness, you deserve it just on that alone.

8 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

To those who moan about the game every single year.

Don't buy it. 

Simple as that. 

Nobody is is forced to play a game that they don't enjoy or like.

It's like crack. You know it's not healthy for you, but you can't live without it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Seems there's some really useful additions to Career Mode in FIFA 18, with the inclusion of release clauses and sell on clauses and the ability to negotiate both with the club and also the player's agents when negotiating a transfer. That's what people got from testing the Beta version, we should get more information ( and hopefully a lot more good stuff ) at Gamescom later this month

You know what pisses me the fuck off? When you are in manager mode and a player is homesick so he demands a transfer which is like fine no problem I'll send you back to France where you're from. Board sells him to fucking like Sunderland... HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FIX YOUR HOMESICKNESS????

Archived