Tipping thread - 2017/18

football forum

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 16/09/2017 at 11:40 AM, RandoEFC said:

Going riskier today.

Huddersfield v Leicester - Both Teams To Score (1.90)

Liverpool v Burnley - Liverpool win and Both Teams To Score (2.87)

£10 returns £54.80 (Bet365)

My longest odds double of the year let down by the fact that Liverpool couldn't get it up and find a winner against Burnley despite being 1/4 for the win before the match. This is the second time Liverpool have let me down in ridiculous fashion, the other time being their failure to hit the Over 1.5 Team Goals at home against Crystal Palace. Pricks wonder why nobody likes them :whistling:.

• Subscriber

WEEK 7 TABLE

59c04ffe1d617_Week7-September17.thumb.PNG.b352b06743ee5c8a45f60c7094324a16.PNG

Our busiest ever week with 9 people taking part this time around, although sadly despite the 9 entrants, there were less winners than last week where there were only 5.

@Smiley Culture looks destined to hold onto that second spot at all costs. Despite a fifth win on the bounce and me being knocked off the top for the first time in weeks, he still hasn't hit the summit as @...Dan's in-play double has seen him skyrocket to the top with the biggest win yet, despite only making three bets and even the results of one of them pending until May. It was some effort.

Me and @Lucas are the only others in profit, although it's a fourth loss on the bounce for me.

@Happy Blue quashed rumours of @Batard being the latest entry into the league with the first non-football tip of the season, and it wasn't one to remember as it fell on its arse. Forgive me if I've totally misread the results on Flash Scores.

@Stan, @Toony and @Storts all lost again, but @RandoEFC could be deemed massively unlucky to have lost this time around.

League Cup and another round of domestic action this time around. Enjoy.

That leads me onto this weeks.

Leicester v Liverpool | Liverpool progress (8/13) | I think it'll be a long drawn out process tomorrow night where Liverpool eventually progress, very similar to how Chelsea did here last year. They have more depth than us and it'll show.

Leicester v Liverpool | BTTS (4/6) | This is where the trick comes in. Leicester v Liverpool takes place twice this week, as has happened to Leicester a ridiculous number of times relative to how often it mathematically should. I think Liverpool will play attacking football as they usually do and we will at least punish them. A fixture that screams goals to be honest. This is for the league game so it can be put in a double with the last one.

£10 returns £26.73.

I did make good money on Demons Rock, he was out like a bolt and led long enough for me to trade the price for a nice profit B|  (i rarely keep my money in for a full event or race, that's the quickest way to lose it long term, taking a profit 90% of the time is the only real way to beat the bookie long term)

• Administrator

Le Havre vs Sochaux, go for over 2.5 goals and BTTS to score here. 7/4 on Skybet. If you can find it on a bookies, take a punt on the first goal to be scored before 15 minutes. If you want to play it safe, a goal in both halves at 1/1 is exceptional value for this division. Also on Skybet.

On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:16 PM, Lucas said:

Lazio v Napoli - BTTS 1/2

Rangers v Celtic - Celtic to win 4/5

1.7/1

£10 returns £27

Part 1 in last night.

The one time I want Celtic to smash Rangers and they will lose I bet.

NFL Moneyline

Ravens win (1.58) £10 returns £5.80  

Broncos win (1.64) £10 returns £6.40 

Falcons win (1.68) £10 returns £6.80

Will be cashing out when they hit double figures on the cash out on less they are steam rolling the other team, in which case i will let them run as bets.  also going to  trade the Packers, Steelers, Dolphins, Panthers and Patriots in play if the other teams score first, the odds on them at the moment are not worth backing!

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

West Ham v Spurs - over 0.5 goals (1.76) £10.00 returns £7.60

This must be over 0.5 first half goals?

For me, my bet for the week is Everton -1.0 Asian Handicap vs Bournemouth (2.150)

£10 returns...

... £0 if Everton don't win

... £10 (refund) if Everton win by one.

... £21.50 if Everton win by more than one.

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

This must be over 0.5 first half goals?

For me, my bet for the week is Everton -1.0 Asian Handicap vs Bournemouth (2.150)

£10 returns...

... £0 if Everton don't win

... £10 (refund) if Everton win by one.

... £21.50 if Everton win by more than one.

Nope, for the full game on betfair exchange, waited 20mins for the odds to drift

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Nope, for the full game on betfair exchange

Not a chance was over 0.5 goals drifting that far out early in the first half. Maybe if it was 1.5 goals or 0.5 first half goals. Not kicking off because it's only a game but still not buying those odds.

13 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Not a chance was over 0.5 goals drifting that far out early in the first half. Maybe if it was 1.5 goals or 0.5 first half goals. Not kicking off because it's only a game but still not buying those odds.

e8olj6.jpg

20u4bhh.jpg

Just say sorry and we will leave it at that  ...Betfair exchange is where the vaule is betting against other people

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

e8olj6.jpg

20u4bhh.jpg

Just say sorry and we will leave it at that  ...Betfair exchange is where the vaule is betting against over people

Fair enough, how they're still in business offering odds like that is madness though.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived