talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tipping thread - 2017/18

football forum

• Subscriber
On 9/23/2017 at 1:06 PM, RandoEFC said:

This must be over 0.5 first half goals?

For me, my bet for the week is Everton -1.0 Asian Handicap vs Bournemouth (2.150)

£10 returns...

... £0 if Everton don't win

... £10 (refund) if Everton win by one.

... £21.50 if Everton win by more than one.

At least it's not a loss but I've had a shocking start to this.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

WEEK 8 TABLE

59cd695b42e7b_Week8-September24.thumb.PNG.c5737d483f6f2b9af9796a2ac5496e8d.PNG

Well it took longer than planned, but we have the table for this week, a confusing one for a few reasons.

We'll start with myself, registering a 5th loss on the bounce and seeing that profit I made early doors nearly wiped out. Unthinkable after having the best weekend ever in the PL prediction league.

It's been a long time incoming, but @Smiley Culture is finally top of the table after a 7th win in 8 weeks, and a 6th win on the bounce.

@Lucas has made a very positive start and won again, he jumps to 3rd.

Now this is where it gets tricky, and where I give some benefit of the doubt. @Happy Blue entered a treble on the NFL - I don't have a clue about NFL or how the scoring works, but thankfully for him the treble was overlooked as he made another bet that actually won. It's one bet a week unless I say so :D

Same applies for @Batard who made both his debut and second bet in a week. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time - one lost and one won, which still makes him the winner of this week following a good bet on Atletico v Sevilla.

I've no idea how booking points work, but I know how braces work and Sergio Aguero didn't get one, so there was no win for @Stan.

@RandoEFC becomes the first person to have a bet but not win or lose.

Finally, @Toony loses again. A good shout on Carlisle though who actually won 0-5.

Get some in for this weekend! The clock is ticking.

• Administrator
On 27/09/2017 at 1:44 AM, Dan said:

I've no idea how booking points work, but I know how braces work and Sergio Aguero didn't get one, so there was no win for @Stan.

10 booking points for a yellow

25 for straight red

35 for two yellows & a red. 

• Subscriber

Now for this weeks...

Burton v Wolves | 3/4 | You really do have to fancy this as a routine away win for Wolves, although I'm pretty sure they cocked up in this fixture when I needed them to win last year. Different side now, mind.

Koln v RB Leipzig | evs | Koln have started this season abysmally, and while Leipzig don't quite look to be hitting the levels of last year, you would imagine they will have enough to win this.

£10 returns £35.

On 9/27/2017 at 1:44 AM, Dan said:

It's one bet a week unless I say so :D

My bad, didn't read the rules :ph34r:

This week will go for Southampton v Stoke under 2.5 goals (1.76 ) £10 returns £7.60  ..(going to stick £100 on and cashout after 15-20mins if no goal is scored) 

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

This week will go for Southampton v Stoke under 2.5 goals (1.76 ) £10 returns £7.60  ..(going to stick £100 on and cashout after 15-20mins if no goal is scored) 

that doesn't matter in this xD 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Stan said:

that doesn't matter in this xD 

No harm in mentioning it. I think initially on Foxestalk the idea was kind of to tip each other on value but it became more of a competition between everyone and it went from there xD

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

No harm in mentioning it. I think initially on Foxestalk the idea was kind of to tip each other on value but it became more of a competition between everyone and it went from there xD

If i cashout for a profit it's made money so is a winning bet  ..right? (betting slip to prove profit)

• Administrator
19 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

After that amount of time you’ll actually be paid out less than you put down. It’s happened to me enough .

Anyhow.

My tip.

Deportivo vs Getafe +4 corners each half 1/1 on SkyBet 

£10,00 returns £20.00 (no shit)

5 hours ago, Batard said:

After that amount of time you’ll actually be paid out less than you put down. It’s happened to me enough .

Anyhow.

My tip.

Yeah, not worth it with a £10  ..i'm doing it with £100 and praying for no early goals xD  ..you get odds decay more or less straight away on under 2.5 goals

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Batard said:

Anyhow.

My tip.

And it came in. Glad I put money on it 

18 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

2q3bwjm.jpg

Winner!! ..got in after 5mins when the odds started to move down then hedged my bet after10mins so i get £4.02 no matter the out come  ..i could of waited for £30 or so but taking the low hanging fruit is the key to long term profit

Started using the exchange yesterday for the first time. I was mainly just laying bets and ended up £28 up. I have no understanding of what you did, I really need to read up on this. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived