talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

UEFA Nations League

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only confusing bit is the bit around qualification for the Euros. The concept of the Nations League itself is absolutely spot on though and was much needed in international football. You only need to watch England in a friendly and England competitively to understand the difference. 

5 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

The only confusing bit is the bit around qualification for the Euros. The concept of the Nations League itself is absolutely spot on though and was much needed in international football. You only need to watch England in a friendly and England competitively to understand the difference. 

I think me and you are the only ones in the forum who really like international football. That being said it hasn't had a negative reception on here generally. I was having  a conversation about it yesterday with someone and he said we should have all the internationals at the end of the season but then the players wouldn't play together for a very long time. The way i look at it why should it all be about club football. International football is important as well.

• 11 months later...

It's hard to say who will win it. I think italy  but any of the four teams could win it. I actually like this competition. I actually look forward to international football at the moment. I know @Dr. Gonzo feels the same 😉

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

It's hard to say who will win it. I think italy  but any of the four teams could win it. I actually like this competition. I actually look forward to international football at the moment. I know @Dr. Gonzo feels the same 😉

Looking forward to the AFC WC Qualifiers tbh. Not really arsed about the UEFA Nations League though, I'll watch it since it's taking club football away - but I'm not too bothered as to what happens in it, as long as Southgate doesn't start any Liverpool players and none of our players get injured.

59 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Looking forward to the AFC WC Qualifiers tbh. Not really arsed about the UEFA Nations League though, I'll watch it since it's taking club football away - but I'm not too bothered as to what happens in it, as long as Southgate doesn't start any Liverpool players and none of our players get injured.

I was joking mate 😂

8 minutes ago, Machado said:

Italy could lose for the first time at home in this century.

I think they have lost at home in friendlies 

Archived