talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Show us your pets

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't mean to bring the mood down but found my brother's cat dead outside today. Laying in a small pool of blood. We couldn't see what could've caused it. Didn't seem like a cut or a bite or anything. Thinking he might've bled from his mouth. At first thought he was just lying down outside, sleeping. Stroked his back, didn't move a muscle. Feel sad. Think I'll feel even sadder later.

RIP Apollo

• Angry 1
  • Sad 3

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, 6666 said:

Don't mean to bring the mood down but found my brother's cat dead outside today. Laying in a small pool of blood. We couldn't see what could've caused it. Didn't seem like a cut or a bite or anything. Thinking he might've bled from his mouth. At first thought he was just lying down outside, sleeping. Stroked his back, didn't move a muscle. Feel sad. Think I'll feel even sadder later.

RIP Apollo

Horrible to see that, it might have been hit by a car or something heavy or maybe a fall (roof), the bleeding at the mouth might mean internal injuries where it eventually died, I saw this a few years back when doing an early morning milk round.

The cat got hit by a car and managed to crawl onto the footpath where it eventually died through internal injuries, blood coming from its mouth, we managed to find out who owned the cat (collar with name and address on it) and we informed them who buried it in their garden. :(

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

The wee terror of the 3, Avacado has just had his first birthday the other day...

4 months old

download.thumb.png.fbd4da0327d805ac54a953c8d0c67139.png

He has claimed this cat basket as his own and likes to hide inside and attack Pudding or Banana when they saunter by and jump them, he is a little bruiser. xD

nnnnnnnnnnnnnn.thumb.png.11291b607e7630e380d554b63fb07e0e.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Well, our daughter has stuck to her guns and adopted another cat, a female, 8 months old, so that will even it up, 4 cats, 2 male and 2 female, her mate had to get a place for her cats as she was moving to a place with no animals allowed.

nnnn.thumb.png.f6a455ffdd982baa324f8b62f3501880.png

• Like 2