The better place to talk football.

Podcasts

football forum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Danny said:

The question is why are you still listening to it if its just mildly entertaining? xD

I've listened to 1 of theirs and it was mildly entertaining. Is that okay?

Just now, Stan said:

I've listened to 1 of theirs and it was mildly entertaining. Is that okay?

No Stan it's not, I'm not happy with the way you've been acting and I expect to be notified in future via e-mail when you decide to listen to a podcast.

You also made it sound like you'd listened to a lo tmore than one episode, which was why I was bemused :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 1/20/2018 at 17:31, Fairy In Boots said:

Brilliant from Carlin once again, he explores the early days of the protestant reformation and the effect it had on the German city of Munster. The bloodletting is shocking and it's absolutely fascinating with many aspects still resonating today.

Love Carlin's Hardcore History, definitely one of the most interesting podcasts out there.

I listen to quite a few podcasts, mostly the ones covering history and science. My favourites:

History
The Podcast History of Our World
The China History Podcast
The History of Rome
The Ancient World
The History of China
Origin Stories
Das geheime Kabinett
Angegraben

Science, Technology, General Knowledge
Nature Podcast
Science Vs
Big Picture Science
IQ-Magazin
SWR2 Wissen
Omega Tau

Others
Midweek Motorsports
Missed Apex F1 Podcast

• 4 years later...

Do you guys listen to any? I really only listen to two, the Friendly Jordies podcast which is a comedy/Auspos that ranges to gold to fucking turn it off, and I’m five years late to the show Cum Town, another comedy show which has the exact same format as the previous that being three guys of varying comedic talent riffing on bullshit. Essentially podcasts for people with no friends and that need to hear banter.

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Spike said:

Not enough penis related humour for me, Unless of course they go in depth on what Cao Cao was packing, which I bet was a lot because he was badass.

xD yeah, my podcasts are mostly educational... Whenever I try to listen to some comedy, I just find it cringy 😅

Archived