talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

Just now, SirBalon said:

Yeah...  My computer auto corrected me mate.  I meant Sotil.

Yeah I was about to say... is there a Peruvian in the 70's team I've never heard of? xD

It was a great day, hopefully I'll meet Teofilo Cubillas next. With this contact and reference, I can meet anyone I want in Peruvian football.

13 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Are you related to Messi? :ph34r:

Nice pics mate. ;)

Thanks. Before i put this up I'd never had anyone suggest there was a resemblance. 

1 hour ago, Anton said:

Cheers. Got back in April mate! 

Good one. What standard is the league you won?  How many divisions below state 1?

10 minutes ago, Harry said:

Thanks. Before i put this up I'd never had anyone suggest there was a resemblance. 

I didn't see it initially but I had it open at work and one of my colleagues walked into the office and asked me if the picture was Messi's brother or cousin xD

That's when I saw the resemblance and when I got home I posted that.  Obviously better looking than Messi though!

6 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

What nationality is your wife? you guys popped out a really cute kid :D

Half Italian,  half Portuguese Chinese. Yeah he's an absolute little boss.... 

Edited by Harry
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Blue said:

Close, I live in the country with better food.

I was about to say 'fuck that' but then your food probably doesn't make people shit as if it's World War 3 the next morning. 

55 minutes ago, Stan said:

I was about to say 'fuck that' but then your food probably doesn't make people shit as if it's World War 3 the next morning. 

Peruvian food > Indian food any day

Just now, Cicero said:

Never had Peruvian food but I can safely say there is no way it's better than Indian food

You're missing out.

I'd recommend Papa la huancayina as a first dish and Aji de Gallina or Ceviche as the main dish. Its heaven.

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, Blue said:

Peruvian food > Indian food any day

i disagree. Don't you guys eat guinea pig for fun?

I'd like to know what kind of Indian food you've had! (I've never had Peruvian food but never known what kind of cuisine it is)

44 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Never had Peruvian food but I can safely say there is no way it's better than Indian food

love you. 

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Big bowl of white rice. Chicken and tiki Masala on top. Side of endless samosas and a large coke.

Heaven  

For me it's butter chicken on saffron rice with a few pieces of Naan bread on the side. 

Only downside is after cooking you can smell it in your house for days after. 

On 10/4/2017 at 7:08 PM, Harry said:

Good one. What standard is the league you won?  How many divisions below state 1?

On Saturday's you have the semi-pro leagues (NPL, Div 1, Div 2)
On Sunday's you have the amateur leagues (premier down to div 4/5 then about 8 leagues of socials...) We are Amateur Premier League. Most of us have spent time floating about semi-pro leagues (NPL, Div1) but can't be arsed with the politics and crap. So we have a decent side! We finished 6th in the league(out of 12) but won the cup which featured about 50-60 sides.

Edited by Anton

• The topic was pinned