• Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

That is so fucking cheeky :o

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Lionel Messi, you are a genius.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Does anyone know how good Messi is?

What the fuck are you lot on about? It was a nice goal. But he ran at 2 pub league defenders who were backing off him then nicely finished it. It's a good goal. No need for a circle jerk.

Just now, Tanksie said:

What the fuck are you lot on about? It was a nice goal. But he ran at 2 pub league defenders who were backing off him then nicely finished it. It's a good goal. No need for a circle jerk.

Calm down. I wasn't on about the goal, more the fact when his country needed him he's stepped up and scored a hat trick. Doesn't matter if you consider it a pub team or not, he's delivered.

Just now, Lucas said:

Calm down. I wasn't on about the goal, more the fact when his country needed him he's stepped up and scored a hat trick. Doesn't matter if you consider it a pub team or not, he's delivered.

Fair enough. Equador aren't entirely a pub team but fuck me those defenders made it easy there.

2 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

Fair enough. Equador aren't entirely a pub team but fuck me those defenders made it easy there.

Yeah, they are a bit like a chocolate fireguard back there to be fair, but he also makes it look so easy. His finishing tonight has been clinical and deadly. Keeper has had no chance with all three.

5 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

What are you own about? He practically lobbed the GK from the penalty spot when many expected him to blast it bottom corner. 

Hence the cheek 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You score you finish 5th 

Assuming Paraguay or Chile don't score, both big assumptions, the former especially.

I reckon Paraguay pinch 5th and that's about it from here.

• Subscriber

If Chile score, they're level with Peru on everything, who's ahead? I assume it goes to H2H, and assume it's Chile as they won 3-4 in Peru.

As it stands 1-1 actually suits both of these. Paraguay bottling it.

Just now, Dan said:

If Chile score, they're level with Peru on everything, who's ahead? I assume it goes to H2H, and assume it's Chile as they won 3-4 in Peru.

As it stands 1-1 actually suits both of these. Paraguay bottling it.

If Chile scores a goal they go 5th on goal difference. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived