talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Qualifiers (CONMEBOL) October 5th and October 10th

football forum

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to feel for Chile. Really decent side and they basically aren't going to Russia on goals scored. Tough break but they'll know they should have done better.

Congrats to Peru. They will be strong favourites to qualify now. Only Chris Wood can stop them...

I was hoping for a win but WHATEVER

WE ARE FUCKING 5TH!!!

A chance to go to a world cup is better than no world cup.

There are fireworks going on here right now, I am nearly in tears.

Its not over until its over though. New Zealand are shit, but they are still a professional opponent. For now, I'll enjoy the moment. All I can do is thank Ricardo Gareca and these groups of players. I'll do a proper campaign review later. I am buzzing.

After Chile has knocked us out so many times, its time we knocked them out. Goodbye Chile.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

WE ARE FUCKING 5TH!!!

Its not over until its over though. New Zealand are shit, but they are still a professional opponent. For now, I'll enjoy the moment. All I can do is thank Ricardo Gareca and these groups of players. I'll do a proper campaign review later. I am buzzing.

After Chile has knocked us out so many times, its time we knocked them out. Goodbye Chile.

You need to get that flag changed immediately xD

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

WE ARE FUCKING 5TH!!!

Are you in Lima? Great stuff by Peru. Congrats, I hope you beat New Zealand. (And you´re welcome for our help. xD)

I'm a pessimist when it comes to Peru Cicero haha

2 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

Are you in Lima? Great stuff by Peru. Congrats, I hope you beat New Zealand. (And you´re welcome for our help. xD)

I'm in Lima. I had originally planned to be part of the fiesta until 6 AM, but I refuse to celebrate until we qualify.

... I guess I can celebrate a good campaign but I'm not saying we are in until we are in.

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Get the fuck in! No fucking New Zealand and our deluded and envious sons Chile are out hahahaha. Couldn't have hoped for a better outcome!

Gotta say i thought you guys would let them win Ricardinho, fair play and well done!

I never doubted Brazil would play it to win. 

Congrats for qualifying, Blake! I must admit, the World Cup wouldn´t be the same without our hermanitos. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived