• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Harry Redknapp leaves Birmingham

football forum

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Stale manager and personality. This is funny but I'm a bit disappointed at the potential to see Arry Rentaquote polluting my screen when I'm watching football again. The Championship is the best place for him as it denies him the exposure of being a pundit or a top flight manager.

26 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Stale manager and personality. This is funny but I'm a bit disappointed at the potential to see Arry Rentaquote polluting my screen when I'm watching football again. The Championship is the best place for him as it denies him the exposure of being a pundit or a top flight manager.

The problem now is he's failed in The Championship, and he's not as stale as the personalities in the media so he's guaranteed work and decent pay for the next ten years. They're still rolling out Souness and Gullit as respectable pundits long after their managerial careers ended ffs.

Daft decision by a basket case of a club. He's brought in 14 players, four of those on the final day of the window and he he been given three games after the window to work with them. 

I think he should have left a hero at the end of last season. He won two out of three games and should have left then, he'd have gone down as a hero at Birmingham and surely he knew the club was a basket case and he wouldn't last long, especially if there was a few defeats on the trot. 

I've got no sympathy for whoever is daft enough to take the job on next. 

I wouldn't want to wish Harlee Dean, Jota and Colin relegation at their new club as they've all given a lot to Brentford for however long they've been with us...but seeing Hogan go to Villa and them not do too well, see us lose players that want bigger wages to a club that also aren't doing so good, if Brum carry on like this then I wouldn't be too bothered with a the grass isn't always greener style situation. As much as we are a selling club and that is our bread and butter in competing with teams with more money than sense, it can be a kick in the bollocks losing players like them and waiting for the new ones to make their impact.

Archived