talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A Matchday 5

football forum

1 minute ago, Stan said:

the point that gets really, really annoying is that you keep telling people to respect your opinion and telling people what to do and how to act on here. 

You're craving for respect is embarrassing and small-time. No-one is saying you can't have an opinion (whether it's different or not) but don't act like a bitch when someone confronts it on whatever basis or however they like. 

Actually that's exactly what Balon is saying. If you think that its embarrassing then good for you man.

I simply think he's an idiot, so I don't recommend you get involved in this unless it gets to strong insults for you to make peace like the staff you are.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

Actually that's exactly what Balon is saying. If you think that its embarrassing then good for you man.

I simply think he's an idiot, so I don't recommend you get involved in this unless it gets to strong insults for you to make peace like the staff you are.

THIS is exactly what I'm talking about xDxD 

Who are you to tell me what to get involved in or not? 

Just now, Stan said:

THIS is exactly what I'm talking about xDxD 

Who are you to tell me what to get involved in or not? 

I'm not - I recommend it.

You want to keep the forum clean, well more people getting involved will do the opposite of that.

Besides, I don't go from thread to thread telling everyone that I think Hamsik is the best 10... you see how bad it looks?

Just leave me alone.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

O.o

What the hell? xD

Don't worry Brian...  You don't mean that much to me.  It won't go that far.  Relax!  I respect you opinions, ok?  Honestly!  All of them!!!  They're AMAZING! ;)

Let's all leave him alone now.

I genuinely can't tell if that's a serious post, but I think he's signalling to end this silly debate, which if thats the case I agree.

Lets go our separate paths.

• Subscriber

Another page of utter bollocks. I don't want to be a negative nancy but can we not open some sort of mega thread where people can argue about who is and isn't allowed opinions? This is literally half of the threads on the forum these days seems like. Jesus wept.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived