football forum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xD second best midfield in the world they said 

Yes, and they were correct.

----------------------------------------------

Everytime Napoli play at Lazio, I always predict a Napoli win. Simply superior in every way to them. The last few years I've been confident in them getting wins at Milan and Lazio, although the former I can't confide too much after their last window.

21 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Koulibaly is getting on the end of every cross in the past few minutes!  GOAL! Come on baby!!!

Wasn't he awful according to you? If Napoli's midfield and defence is so shit, I don't think they'd do as well as they are and regurarly do.

Just shows that you should respect people's opinions. I won't follow you around the forum like you do (believe me its beyond embarrassing) but as a tip of advice that if you make fun of something when they know what they are saying, they can make you look like a right twat. Advice from a friend.

Just now, Blue said:

Wasn't he awful according to you? If Napoli's midfield and defence is so shit, I don't think they'd do as well as they are and regurarly do.

Just shows that you should respect people's opinions. I won't follow you around the forum like you do (believe me its beyond embarrassing) but as a tip of advice that if you make fun of something when they know what they are saying, they can make you look like a right twat. Advice from a friend.

Stop being stupid and retarded!

Ok... I'll stop being "stupid and retarted" for giving you friendly advice :whistling:

After all I'm not the one who said Napoli have too many flaws and that Insigne is their best player. I'll just slither away like the wrong un I am.

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Napoli play good football but they are not consistent. If Rafa was coaching them, they would be serie a champs imo

yeah i could tell how good their midfield is versus shakthar.. lmfao you only comment when they win, pathetic 

Not falling for that buddy, and yeah you disappear when your team loses + Peru win, so its a bit ironic.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

please for the love of god stop fucking banging on about this as well. 

SS Lazio 1-4 SS Napoli (FT)

The first half was sticky football where impotence reigned up front for Napoli.  Lazio had a few good counters and scored a very good goal to go one up.  But in the second half there were no more mistakes and it was a beautiful display of football away to Lazio.  I've got my Lazio mate here watching it with a couple of family members of my wife from Naples...  They're proper happy and I'm starting to feel sorry for my Lazio mate xD.

Very happy with this...  Please, please don't break down like two seasons ago.

9 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xD Sir Balon he cant help it 😂😂😂 when was the last time napoli won a competition and who was the coach Libby? 

He's making himself look like an idiot...  I've got people here from Naples (both season ticket holders for Napoli) and they understand English...  His stupid comments are embarrassing.  I've tried to see things from his perspective but I can't get my head that far up my arse.

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

He's making himself look like an idiot...  I've got people here from Naples (both season ticket holders for Napoli) and they understand English...  His stupid comments are embarrassing.  I've tried to see things from his perspective but I can't get my head that far up my arse.

respect opinions though

Image result for keyboard warrior gif

Just now, SirBalon said:

Dude... chill. You are the worst type of football fans there are.

There are gloryhunters and trolls like Teso who only exist to piss others off. You're worse than that because you are a genuine fan but with a shit mentality and no respect for others, complete arrogance and don't like it when you are proved wrong

I genuinely couldn't care what people from Naples think. Its my opinion based on what I've seen. And of course, when I prove you wrong my "stupid comments are embarrassing". Which is completely hypocritical given you do it all the bloody time.

I've been proved wrong countless times, and I still am to this day. No one is right or wrong, stop looking at it that way!

Just now, Stan said:

respect opinions though

Image result for keyboard warrior gif

There's a lot of stuff he does well in the forum.  But then he has the flaw of having opinions mate.  Hold on, let me rephrase!  Everyone has opinions, but Brian it seems, shouldn't be permitted to have them based on the stupidity he comes out with.  No basis, just opinion!  What's that? hahahaha and we have to just take it because "it's his opinion".  DUH!

Sometimes in life it's better to keep your mouth shut (stop typing in this case) and give the impression that you're stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

When people are called out for something

Most: Oh, I guess I was wrong (or) shit, he might have been right. Maybe I should keep quiet

Sirbalon: You're stupid and retarted! If he doesn't think the same way as x group of people then he knows nothing!

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

There's a lot of stuff he does well in the forum.  But then he has the flaw of having opinions mate.  Hold on, let me rephrase!  Everyone has opinions, but Brian it seems, shouldn't be permitted to have them based on the stupidity he comes out with.  No basis, just opinion!  What's that? hahahaha and we have to just take it because "it's his opinion".  DUH!

Sometimes in life it's better to keep your mouth shut (stop typing in this case) and give the impression that you're stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

i find it funny that he's told Burning Gold in another thread to basically not have an opinion on a player but to appreciate his opinion on said player. 

Next to hypocritical and contradictory in the dictionary is a picture of Brian. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

When people are called out for something

Most: Oh, I guess I was wrong (or) shit, he might have been right. Maybe I should keep quiet

Sirbalon: You're stupid and retarted! If he doesn't think the same way as x group of people then he knows nothing!

*retarded

Just now, Stan said:

i find it funny that he's told Burning Gold in another thread to basically not have an opinion on a player but to appreciate his opinion on said player. 

Next to hypocritical and contradictory in the dictionary is a picture of Brian. 

I've pulled him up on this "my opinion" rubbish before and he doesn't seem to get it.  You have to have a foundation, a reason, a basis and a reasoning for your opinion unless it's so self evident that it's bloody obvious and needs no words (which is stupid to make an opinion in that case).  But he just says "It's my opinion AND JUST RESPECT IT" hahahaha.  Honestly...  It beggars belief!

But then again he's higher up in the football sphere than us and I suppose that in itself means he doesn't have to give reasons for his opinions.  We should just shut up, nod and carry on. :dam:

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

If you see no basis, that's your problem. And I'm not having the "I'm not allowed to have an opinion" argument. It looks like that because you, Teso and Stan exist. What is that 4 people on the forum? Well maybe not to some like Adziom and such but us 4 look like idiots. 

Just because you 3 see no basis in what I say, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have an opinion. 

It also appears you don't know how to read. My posts have a basis and its not just opinion - the issue is your so blinded within your own arrogance that you don't see one. I always back my posts with arguments and you never believe them. Then you say "oh you will be made fun of in Naples bla bla bla" like if its relevant to my opinion at all. The way most people view Peru on here, they would get torn apart in South America. Should they care? Not really, and they don't.

If I'm not allowed to have an opinion because its "different", then you clearly need to see someone for help, and even then right now it seems beyond that. We all view football differently, learn that.

One of my favourite journalists here said that Claudio Pizarro should have been called up to play Bolivia last month. Me and nearly the whole nation called him out for his bollocks. My respect has gone nowhere though, he has a basis and I chose to believe it and disagree with it.

You on the other hand HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK THIS PLAYER IS GOOD YOUR STUPID YOU WILL BE RIPPED APART IN HIS TOWN

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

If you see no basis, that's your problem. And I'm not having the "I'm not allowed to have an opinion" argument. It looks like that because you, Teso and Stan exist. What is that 4 people on the forum? Well maybe not to some like Adziom and such but us 4 look like idiots. 

Just because you 3 see no basis in what I say, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have an opinion. 

It also appears you don't know how to read. My posts have a basis and its not just opinion - the issue is your so blinded within your own arrogance that you don't see one. I always back my posts with arguments and you never believe them. Then you say "oh you will be made fun of in Naples bla bla bla" like if its relevant to my opinion at all. The way most people view Peru on here, they would get torn apart in South America. Should they care? Not really, and they don't.

If I'm not allowed to have an opinion because its "different", then you clearly need to see someone for help, and even then right now it seems beyond that. We all view football differently, learn that.

One of my favourite journalists here said that Claudio Pizarro should have been called up to play Bolivia last month. Me and nearly the whole nation called him out for his bollocks. My respect has gone nowhere though, he has a basis and I chose to believe it and disagree with it.

You on the other hand HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK THIS PLAYER IS GOOD YOUR STUPID YOU WILL BE RIPPED APART IN HIS TOWN

the point that gets really, really annoying is that you keep telling people to respect your opinion and telling people what to do and how to act on here. 

You're craving for respect is embarrassing and small-time. No-one is saying you can't have an opinion (whether it's different or not) but don't act like a bitch when someone confronts it on whatever basis or however they like. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived