talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Panflute said:

The release clauses are bullshit. Clubs can just pay the release clause and you can't do anything about it. Already half a season in Manchester City paid the release clause for Sergio Ramos.

yeah pretty much what Chris said. Offer enough of a bonus/sign-on fee during new contract discussions and be firm when denying them a release clause. 

• Subscriber
On 10/1/2017 at 3:08 PM, Stan said:

am I the only one that is not and never has been interested in Ultimate Team?

Not on your own. It's ruined FIFA I think. Far too much goes into pointless shit on there that could be put into better improvements. But when people pay hundreds just to get teams that you can unlock eventually if you're any good anyway then what hope have you really got.

This Fifa 18 is really the worst one so far, it took time to get in to the last one and after an update Fifa 17 was half decent, the amount of technology around today and what the world is capable of and they have sent out this, its just rushed with full of bugs and everything seems very unfinished. 

Made a second career mode with Tottenham. Started playing in a 4-4-2 system and it's working wonders so far. Tried to get Alex Sandro for the left flank but his demands were too high.

---------------------------Kane---------Dost-----------------------------

-----Son----Dembélé----------------Eriksen---------Alli---------

---Sánchez---Vertonghen---Alderweireld----Aurier-----

---------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------

• Like 1

Been hitting ultimate team on the Xbox one...my starting 11

------------ibra--------------rashford--------

-------------------firminho---------------------

Son---------------------------------------zaha

------------------wanyama--------------------

Rose---rudiger---smalling---bellerin

----------------------begovic--------------------

I was really unsure about ibra because of his pace... But he's a fucking god... Holds the ball up so well and just plays those through balls to rashford so nicely.... Has an amazing shot and just dominates in the air... Even with m/l workrates he's always in the right place a god amongst men.....

Bought it on release day. First FIFA I've bought since FIFA 14.  I am still on an Xbox360 but I am loving it so far. Started a career with Spurs.

Never done UT, tempted but need to get some thing to add to my xbox360 for the internetz I believe, not sure, CBF.

Edited by Anton

On 03/10/2017 at 2:39 PM, Cicero said:

Laporte on the bench lol get the fuck out Chris :dam:

Just been bleeding him into the side mate, but he's currently first choice either way as Umtiti is injured. I rotate a lot and like to use my squad. Eventually it'll be Laporte/Umtiti as the 2 centre backs and likely Grimaldo at left back.

Ter Stegen

Semedo -- Laporte -- Pique -- Alba

Verratti - Busquets - Rakitic

Messi ----- Suarez ----- Dembele

Subs:

Umtiti, Grimaldo, Ceballos, Saul, Denis, Iniesta, Deulofeu, Antonio Sanabria, Sergi Roberto, Mascherano, Paulinho.

Now in January:-

Outs:

Paco has gone to Arsenal after they paid his clause in a deal worth 35.5 mil.

Andre Gomes went to Atletico Madrid as part of a swap deal for Saul.

Rafinha had his 45.5 mil clause bought out by City.

Aleix Vidal has been sold to Leganes for 6.4 million.

Chelsea have come in and stole Cilessen by buying out his 27.7 million clause

Total earned: 115.1 million

Ins:

Saul in for Andre Gomes and 15 mil.

Antonio Sanabria in for 28 million.

Dani Ceballos in. He had a clause of 32.5 million so I bought it out. Real Madrid would be fuming.

I approached Kepa from Athletic Bilbao, who has 6 month left on his contract. He accepted and will join the squad next summer on a free transfer.

Iniesta has signed a new deal, with a lesser role

Total spent: 75.5 million

I didn't plan on doing all that business, but clauses were bought out leading to the window, so I had to make replacements(which I would have done eventually anyway, as nobody I wanted to keep in the long run have gone).

Edited by The Rebel CRS

• Subscriber

Think I played about 12 games on the spin on seasons with Leipzig. No real weakness with that side. Great stuff.

-----------------------------Gulacsi--------------------------------

Klostermann - Orban - Compper - Halstenberg

-------------------- Keita ----- Demme ------------------------

-----Sabitzer ---------------------------------- Forsberg-----

---------------- Poulsen ---- Werner -------------------------

One thing I do like about this game is how the English teams finally seem a little less overpowered. I don't know if you guys had the same experience, but at least since FIFA 13 Chelsea would be in the CL final nearly 100% of the time. And teams like ManU, ManC and even Tottenham would regularly make it to the semi-finals.

Well, in my Real Madrid game, Arsenal actually managed to win the league, and I play Atletico in the CL final, with all Engish teams having been eliminated in the quarter finals.

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Just got battered at home to Everton 1-3. Yet the game before, I took the mickey out of Spurs and beat them 0-2. 

Not even mad. Finally the game brought up its' competitive factor. 

I also got thrashed by Everton. Don't know what drugs they're taking.

Just won the prem & CL and the 2 cups on a small budget, teams unbeaten in over 200 games B|

Lamprou

Iorfa            Keane          Stark

Acosta       Gutierrez

Al Muwallad              Brady                 Zekhnini

Iheanacho            Wilson

BENCH:-Caro, Richards, Rusnak, Defour, Manneh, Gray, Adams

31 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Have you not started a career mode yet mate?

Yeah. A lot more difficult AI which I enjoy, also real life factors such as rotating too many players for players who haven't played that much this season, will result in poor performances. Rotated like 90% of my team against Stoke and got battered 0-2. Currently 3rd behind City and Arsenal. 1st in my CL group battering Roma 5-0 and Sporting 5-0 

Morata

Dybala

Hazard-------------------------Musonda

Bakayoko------Kante

Sandro-----Luiz-----Christensen-----Azpilicueta

Courtois 

Dybala yet again my favorite player and I have more fun playing with Musonda than Hazard. 

Edited by Cicero

• 2 weeks later...

Fellas and ladies, need some suggestions. 

Lost a bit of interest in playing Fifa lately, think I need a proper little challenge for my career mode so I am open to suggestions to who to start a manager career with. 

Want to be able to stay at this club for 5 years, build it up to a respectable level before moving onto a bigger team. 

Was thinking about Werder Bremen, so that gives you an idea of the stature of club I'm wanting. 

3 hours ago, FOYM said:

Lost a bit of interest in playing Fifa lately, think I need a proper little challenge for my career mode so I am open to suggestions to who to start a manager career with. 

Want to be able to stay at this club for 5 years, build it up to a respectable level before moving onto a bigger team. 

Was thinking about Werder Bremen, so that gives you an idea of the stature of club I'm wanting. 

Buy Football Manager. :D

• Administrator
3 hours ago, FOYM said:

Southampton, Lazio, Marseille, Athletic Bilbao, Hoffenheim?

Everton :ph34r: 

• Subscriber

I played Ultimate Team for about a week. Built an okay side but now don't see the point. After getting loads of free packs for the early challenges it's become a massive grind to improve the team further. Also having to pay extra for PlayStation Plus to play online with my team put me off.

Then started a career with Sandefjord in Norway. Decent fun. Finished 6th in the first season and like the structure of career mode. Playing on World Class, briefly bumped it up to Legendary when I was 2nd mid season (Bit stupid as Sandefjord are newly promoted and their first ever season in the top flight). This was a bitch to play on so I went back to World Class after a few games and struggled to get my form back.

Second season has started with three wins and a draw back on World Class.

My first FIFA for many versions and I'm enjoying it.

One of the worst things about Career mode this year is your players rejecting moves left right & centre even when they're on the transfer list. I swear I've had 5 players transfer listed for 2 straight seasons and they reject moves to almost everyone except a top club.

• The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).