Sign in to follow this  
Stan

September 2017 Member of the Month

Stan    868

Another storming month for @Cicero. On a roll as he won the accolade for August, too.

He really has shone again for this month as not only have good contributions been made in the football section, but also other parts of the forum especially Mafia Wars.

Well done Cicero. Keep up the good work!

Image result for eden hazard gif

In joint 2nd were @Danny and @The Rebel CRS

Blue    150

Silly Stan... you actually thought I would fall for the "you won"? haha :D 

Again, congrats to Cicero. Excellent member as I've said before.

Cannabis    1,031

Yeah, as the others have said well done @Cicero. The best member this month and a worthy winner for the second time in a row. You're putting together a nice case for yourself for Member of the Year when we kick off the fun and games in December.

Blue    150

The end of the year awards will be interesting. Is it going to be the same as on the original forum?

I don't know who's going to win what I just know that Spike will finish second for Member of the Year.

Stan    868
1 minute ago, Blue said:

The end of the year awards will be interesting. Is it going to be the same as on the original forum?

I don't know who's going to win what I just know that Spike will finish second for Member of the Year.

nah @Anton will. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. At least that's what he likes to dress up as.

• Haha 1

Batard    326
Just now, Blue said:

Slight change this year. The person who donates me the most money wins.

Cannabis    1,031
2 minutes ago, Blue said:

The end of the year awards will be interesting. Is it going to be the same as on the original forum? I don't know who's going to win what I just know that Spike will finish second for Member of the Year.

Everyone gets one vote for who they think is the Member of the Year. Anyone that doesn't receive a vote is officially unpopular and is banned from the forum for life. 

Canny wait.

Stan    868
1 minute ago, Batard said:

Slight change this year. The person who donates me the most money wins.

or go head to head in a final against the person who sends me the most pics of @Cannabis's missus...

Batard    326
Just now, Stan said:

or go head to head in a final against the person who sends me the most pics of @Cannabis's missus...

Head to head in this context sounds positively euphemistic 

Batard    326
Just now, Cannabis said:

Why does it always come back to Mrs. C, I'll cut you two fuckers.

Leave her breasts alone. 

Stan    868
Just now, Cannabis said:

Why does it always come back to Mrs. C, I'll cut you two fuckers.

take it as a positive twist of how much you're punching mate ;) 

Blue    150
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Everyone gets one vote for who they think is the Member of the Year. Anyone that doesn't receive a vote is officially unpopular and is banned from the forum for life. 

Canny wait.

In seriousness, I do think that a voting system is better for an end of year awards. Member of the month is unbiased and usually correct but its still an opinionated point of view from higher authority members. I see it as a taste thing.

As an example, and this isn't meant in a pity sort of way because I could care less. I don't see myself ever winning this just because some might not agree with my style of posting while others could. I think that would work better for the end of year awards. Member of the month perhaps just keep it as it is because its like getting a girlfriend a teddy bear for every month anniversary. Its a regular occurence.

Cannabis    1,031
1 minute ago, Blue said:

In seriousness, I do think that a voting system is better for an end of year awards. Member of the month is unbiased and usually correct but its still an opinionated point of view from higher authority members. I see it as a taste thing.

As an example, and this isn't meant in a pity sort of way because I could care less. I don't see myself ever winning this just because some might not agree with my style of posting while others could. I think that would work better for the end of year awards. Member of the month perhaps just keep it as it is because its like getting a girlfriend a teddy bear for every month anniversary. Its a regular occurence.

There is going to be a ''Peruvian of the Year'' award at the end of the year. Keep posting well and you might be in with a shout.

• Haha 1

Cannabis    1,031
1 minute ago, Stan said:

take it as a positive twist of how much you're punching mate ;) 

I do take it as a compliment xD

Batard    326
8 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you want to be respected and valued which in turn leads to popularity, don’t be a bellend.

That and incriminating photos as blackmail. My “Martin & Phil indecent in Ayia Napa” portfolio helped immensely for myself. I’ve restrained myself from beating one out over it too. 

• Haha 2

Stan    868
Just now, Blue said:

I could care less about popularity on here. Again though thats a matter of opinion, you might think I'm a bellend but you don't equate to the rest. Its the same for me, you and everyone else.

having a sense of humour would help too :D 

Cannabis    1,031
Just now, Stan said:

having a sense of humour would help too :D 

Says the one. 

:eek:

Stan    868
Just now, Blue said:

Who deleted my post xD

don't worry. @Cannabis heavy-handed moderating style is being reviewed by staff. 

Cannabis    1,031
Just now, Stan said:

don't worry. @Cannabis heavy-handed moderating style is being reviewed by staff. 

Just keep going the way you are Stab, I'll have you on post preview by Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

Stan    868
Just now, Batard said:

Martin hiding posts. I hid my post earlier this year. Having a daughter now

Image result for what gif

• Haha 2

Batard    326
Just now, Stan said:

Image result for what gif

I’m tired. I bypassed a part of my brain that decided that attempt was humorous. Naturally I’m disgusted with myself 

Cicero    396

Wow, Cheers everyone! Didn't even think I was even considered for nomination. Looks my Mafia Wars sacrifice wasn't in vain. 

Personally thought @HK85 had a great month as well. 

Stan    868
13 minutes ago, Batard said:

I’m tired. I bypassed a part of my brain that decided that attempt was humorous. Naturally I’m disgusted with myself 

Image result for fight club punching himself gif

• Upvote 1

SirBalon    653

Well done @Cicero mate...  I have no idea what you done on Mafia Wars because I can't dedicate the time to that which I would like and hardly even have the time to post these days like I used to.  All I know is your posting is of an extremely high level on all factors revolving football.  You were always good but now you have developed a tremendous amount of balance on your football analysis and I hope you don't take that as condescending because it's the total contrary what I'm aiming at.  Brilliant posting and a great football head! You really do love the sport. ;)

• Upvote 1

Aaroncpfc    307

You must have searched long and hard to find a gif moment where Chelsea celebrated a victory against us @Stan :ph34r:

Congrats Cicero - Goes without saying anybody who can win this twice in a row is going to be one of the first shouts for Member Of The Year.

Stan    868
6 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

You must have searched long and hard to find a gif moment where Chelsea celebrated a victory against us @Stan :ph34r:

Congrats Cicero - Goes without saying anybody who can win this twice in a row is going to be one of the first shouts for Member Of The Year.

haha, looked for it long and hard!