talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

September 2017 Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

Another storming month for @Cicero. On a roll as he won the accolade for August, too.

He really has shone again for this month as not only have good contributions been made in the football section, but also other parts of the forum especially Mafia Wars.

Well done Cicero. Keep up the good work!

Image result for eden hazard gif

In joint 2nd were @Danny and @The Rebel CRS

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silly Stan... you actually thought I would fall for the "you won"? haha :D 

Again, congrats to Cicero. Excellent member as I've said before.

The end of the year awards will be interesting. Is it going to be the same as on the original forum?

I don't know who's going to win what I just know that Spike will finish second for Member of the Year.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

The end of the year awards will be interesting. Is it going to be the same as on the original forum?

I don't know who's going to win what I just know that Spike will finish second for Member of the Year.

nah @Anton will. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. At least that's what he likes to dress up as.

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

Slight change this year. The person who donates me the most money wins.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Batard said:

Slight change this year. The person who donates me the most money wins.

or go head to head in a final against the person who sends me the most pics of @Cannabis's missus...

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Why does it always come back to Mrs. C, I'll cut you two fuckers.

take it as a positive twist of how much you're punching mate ;) 

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Everyone gets one vote for who they think is the Member of the Year. Anyone that doesn't receive a vote is officially unpopular and is banned from the forum for life. 

Canny wait.

In seriousness, I do think that a voting system is better for an end of year awards. Member of the month is unbiased and usually correct but its still an opinionated point of view from higher authority members. I see it as a taste thing.

As an example, and this isn't meant in a pity sort of way because I could care less. I don't see myself ever winning this just because some might not agree with my style of posting while others could. I think that would work better for the end of year awards. Member of the month perhaps just keep it as it is because its like getting a girlfriend a teddy bear for every month anniversary. Its a regular occurence.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Blue said:

In seriousness, I do think that a voting system is better for an end of year awards. Member of the month is unbiased and usually correct but its still an opinionated point of view from higher authority members. I see it as a taste thing.

As an example, and this isn't meant in a pity sort of way because I could care less. I don't see myself ever winning this just because some might not agree with my style of posting while others could. I think that would work better for the end of year awards. Member of the month perhaps just keep it as it is because its like getting a girlfriend a teddy bear for every month anniversary. Its a regular occurence.

If you want to be respected and valued which in turn leads to popularity, don’t be a bellend.

That and incriminating photos as blackmail. My “Martin & Phil indecent in Ayia Napa” portfolio helped immensely for myself. I’ve restrained myself from beating one out over it too. 

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

I could care less about popularity on here. Again though thats a matter of opinion, you might think I'm a bellend but you don't equate to the rest. Its the same for me, you and everyone else.

having a sense of humour would help too :D 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Batard said:

I’m tired. I bypassed a part of my brain that decided that attempt was humorous. Naturally I’m disgusted with myself 

Image result for fight club punching himself gif

Archived