Bologna vs Spal 14:00

Cagliari vs Genoa 14:00

Crotone vs Torino 14:00

Sampdoria vs Atalanta 14:00

Sassuolo vs ChievoVerona 14:00

Inter vs Milan 19:45

Monday 16th October, 2017

Hellas Verona vs Benevento 19:45

Can't wait for the derby Della Madonnina . the good derbies were 10 years ago and even older when legendary players like Zanetti and Pirlo were still active...  2005/2006, 2006/2007

Serie A doesn't have the same glory anymore and two of the main reasons are Inter and Milan who have lost their power but this looks like a season that both clubs are trying to revive. This makes the derby more Interesting. another interesting derby is Roma versus Napoli. the Azzurri will remain 1st if they win. I hope they do. If they don't do it this season then they will stay in mediocrity forever (like Liverpool)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
6 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

yeah I bet Juventus will lose points against Lazio and I hope Napoli beats Roma so the Azzurri remain first and keep a distance from Rube. 

Yeah, Rubentus need to be brought down to earth!

How do you feel about the Milan derby?

We have a crappy team, Milan has a crappy team as well, the crappier will lose.

The winner will just have more confidence for the rest of the season.

Neither of the Milano clubs are capable of chasing the first or second place though. These two spots belong to Napoli and Rube.

My prediction is that we're gonna beat Milan or have a draw but we will never go any higher than the 3rd place in this championship. I hope the Scudetto goes to Napoli. They deserve it cause they play the most sensational football in europe but nobody's giving them any credit apart from you and me.

8 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

We have a crappy team, Milan has a crappy team as well, the crappier will lose.

The winner will just have more confidence for the rest of the season.

Neither of the Milano clubs are capable of chasing the first or second place though. These two spots belong to Napoli and Rube.

My prediction is that we're gonna beat Milan or have a draw but we will never go any higher than the 3rd place in this championship. I hope the Scudetto goes to Napoli. They deserve it cause they play the most sensational football in europe but nobody's giving them any credit apart from you and me.

Only yesterday Berlusconi was going on about how Milan didn't sign any "top players" with all the money the new owners have. o.O

I said at the time on this forum that all those players AC Milan were signing weren't an answer to be competitive because that style of forming a squad very rarely works.

Serie 'A' needs both Milan clubs being competitive again.

too much drama in the end. 7 minutes injury time. referee was watching the monitor for over a minute to decide if there was a penalty or not. The final decision was a penalty, Strakosha beats Dybala. game over. 

WHAT A WONDERFUL NIGHT!!

If Juventus keep dropping points at home like today, then Napoli HAVE to fancy their chances this year. Granted, its just one result. I'm still not convinced.

• Administrator

Fabulous from Suso! 1-1! 

Drops his shoulder outside the box to make himself some space and almost passes it through past Handanovic. Deserved equaliser after HT!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived