Bologna vs Spal 14:00

Cagliari vs Genoa 14:00

Crotone vs Torino 14:00

Sampdoria vs Atalanta 14:00

Sassuolo vs ChievoVerona 14:00

Inter vs Milan 19:45

Monday 16th October, 2017

Hellas Verona vs Benevento 19:45

Can't wait for the derby Della Madonnina . the good derbies were 10 years ago and even older when legendary players like Zanetti and Pirlo were still active...  2005/2006, 2006/2007

Serie A doesn't have the same glory anymore and two of the main reasons are Inter and Milan who have lost their power but this looks like a season that both clubs are trying to revive. This makes the derby more Interesting. another interesting derby is Roma versus Napoli. the Azzurri will remain 1st if they win. I hope they do. If they don't do it this season then they will stay in mediocrity forever (like Liverpool)

Edited by Dalmore

Dalmore    26

yeah I bet Juventus will lose points against Lazio and I hope Napoli beats Roma so the Azzurri remain first and keep a distance from Rube. 

SirBalon    650
6 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

yeah I bet Juventus will lose points against Lazio and I hope Napoli beats Roma so the Azzurri remain first and keep a distance from Rube. 

Yeah, Rubentus need to be brought down to earth!

How do you feel about the Milan derby?

• Upvote 1

Dalmore    26

We have a crappy team, Milan has a crappy team as well, the crappier will lose.

The winner will just have more confidence for the rest of the season.

Neither of the Milano clubs are capable of chasing the first or second place though. These two spots belong to Napoli and Rube.

My prediction is that we're gonna beat Milan or have a draw but we will never go any higher than the 3rd place in this championship. I hope the Scudetto goes to Napoli. They deserve it cause they play the most sensational football in europe but nobody's giving them any credit apart from you and me.

SirBalon    650
8 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

We have a crappy team, Milan has a crappy team as well, the crappier will lose.

The winner will just have more confidence for the rest of the season.

Neither of the Milano clubs are capable of chasing the first or second place though. These two spots belong to Napoli and Rube.

My prediction is that we're gonna beat Milan or have a draw but we will never go any higher than the 3rd place in this championship. I hope the Scudetto goes to Napoli. They deserve it cause they play the most sensational football in europe but nobody's giving them any credit apart from you and me.

Only yesterday Berlusconi was going on about how Milan didn't sign any "top players" with all the money the new owners have. o.O

I said at the time on this forum that all those players AC Milan were signing weren't an answer to be competitive because that style of forming a squad very rarely works.

Serie 'A' needs both Milan clubs being competitive again.

ScoRoss    42

Ridiculously good weekend for Italian football. Expecting wins for Juventus, Napoli and Inter for them to separate themselves from the rest.

Dalmore    26

GREAT PASSING GAME FROM LAZIO AND IMMOBILE FINISHES PROPERLY! 1-1!

Fucking Rubentus. the goal they scored with Douglas Costa was obviously offside but referees and linesmen are always on their side...

Dalmore    26

too much drama in the end. 7 minutes injury time. referee was watching the monitor for over a minute to decide if there was a penalty or not. The final decision was a penalty, Strakosha beats Dybala. game over. 

WHAT A WONDERFUL NIGHT!!

Blue    148

If Juventus keep dropping points at home like today, then Napoli HAVE to fancy their chances this year. Granted, its just one result. I'm still not convinced.

Stan    864

Fabulous from Suso! 1-1! 

Drops his shoulder outside the box to make himself some space and almost passes it through past Handanovic. Deserved equaliser after HT!

Stan    864

Milan equalise again!

Funnily enough, exactly like in April of last season they need goal-line technology to confirm a goal to make it 2-2. 

Stan    864
5 minutes ago, Spike said:

How deep does the rabbithole go?

FC-Barcelona-v-Levante-UD.jpg

fair play, that looks like it was before Ronaldinho. 

Spike    523
38 minutes ago, Stan said:

fair play, that looks like it was before Ronaldinho. 

You're only saying that because you couldn't another picture to post

Spike    523

Bonucci has been exposed. He can't defend nor organise a defence at all! Turns out all this time he was just a playmaker between the two real defenders; Barzagli and Chielini. I wished I had saw it earlier, in retrospect it is so obvious. I suppose we were all blinded by the magnificence of that defensive line-up.

May I eat my words in the future because at the moment, the world of football has lost a real gem.

Stan    864

in the same position as Spike there, to be honest. Chiellini and Barzagli,  not only defenders who could do their own job but also paper over the cracks of Bonucci's shortcomings. 

Dalmore    26

Τhat was the best weekend I had from the beginning of the season. From all the fixtures among all the championships around the world, this season, this had to be the best. I enjoyed every single match I watched on Saturday and Sunday. I'm happy that I follow Serie A and not any other gay ass championship like Premier. people on the on the island have forgotten how good derbies should be. 

Stan    864
Just now, Dalmore said:

Τhat was the best weekend I had from the beginning of the season. From all the fixtures among all the championships around the world, this season, this had to be the best. I enjoyed every single match I watched on Saturday and Sunday. I'm happy that I follow Serie A and not any other gay ass championship like Premier. people on the on the island have forgotten how good derbies should be. 

I was gonna give you +1 then read the last part of the post xD 

Dalmore    26

I'm telling the truth though. Did you see "the big derby of the Island" Liverpool FC VS Manchester United. 0-0

INTER VS MILAN 3-2

And all the derbies of Serie A are always like this. They never end goaless because they are real derbies.

Stan    864
3 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

I'm telling the truth though. Did you see "the big derby of the Island" Liverpool FC VS Manchester United. 0-0

INTER VS MILAN 3-2

And all the derbies of Serie A are always like this. They never end goaless because they are real derbies.

no i didn't but that's not to say all derbies over here are bad. Spurs vs Chelsea in recent times have been entertaining, as is Spurs vs West Ham on most occasions. Arsenal vs Spurs as well usually. I just didn't like the fact you said we've forgotten how good derbies can be as if British derbies are the only ones that exist when we 100% know that isn't the case. 

Also, there was a goalless Milan derby in 2015.