• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup 2018: Russia - General Chat

football forum

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/13/2017 at 7:31 AM, SirBalon said:

South Korea going far in that World Cup was one of the biggest fixes in the history of the game.  Most people know this.

Don't say that aloud, the italians might hear you and of course totti, they'll go bananas hahahahahah

1 hour ago, bozziovai said:

Don't say that aloud, the italians might hear you and of course totti, they'll go bananas hahahahahah

Italy and Spain were totally and blatantly robbed!  People can bring up all the moments they want in history but for me that was the most blatant example of fixing I've witnessed in my lifetime.  The game against Italy was already a farce and then in the quarter-final what was done to Spain made me physically sick.  It's known today that they were pushed to the semi-final but names have never been named.

7 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Italy and Spain were totally and blatantly robbed!  People can bring up all the moments they want in history but for me that was the most blatant example of fixing I've witnessed in my lifetime.  The game against Italy was already a farce and then in the quarter-final what was done to Spain made me physically sick.  It's known today that they were pushed to the semi-final but names have never been named.

who was that fat bastard who refereed the game between italy and the koreans ??   

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:20 AM, Azeem98 said:

I have a feeling for Iran

As mentioned with Italy, Iran is not an entertaining side to watch but they know how to be competitive. They showed that against Argentina last time.

As a half-Iranian Englishman... I firmly expect Iran to be more entertaining than England, even though their style isn't the most attractive to watch. They're pragmatic and they play to be competitive. Meanwhile I think England will just disappoint even if they manage to get out of the group.

30 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The same one that refereed the Spain v Korea...

22965f03-f15f-4924-9540-4a9d7f36a862_560

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.       Too bad he only got a ban and not prison time for all the corruption he made while as head of FIFA.

back to the present -- I'm rooting for the nations that comes from Africa.

as for brazil's form in the qualifiers, i still have doubts, i still have a wide grin remembering their loss against Germany.

12 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

As a half-Iranian Englishman... I firmly expect Iran to be more entertaining than England, even though their style isn't the most attractive to watch. They're pragmatic and they play to be competitive. Meanwhile I think England will just disappoint even if they manage to get out of the group.

You might wan't to visit this forum then. It's most members are Iranian expats like you.

https://www.persianfootball.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?46-Persian-Football-Discussion-Community

• 2 weeks later...

Archived