Real Sociedad vs Espanyol, 19.00
Deportivo La Coruna vs Girona, 20.00

Current standings:
laliga.PNG

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Wonder what goal-fest delight Betis will give us this weekend. Last 2 results were 4-4 and a 6-3 home loss to Valencia. 

I fear for Alaves and Malaga away at Betis and Barcelona respectively. 

• Administrator

Barca line-up DMrdLk_XUAIec55.jpg

I know goal difference isn't the superior factor in La Liga, but Barca really should be tucking at least 4 or 5 away here against Malaga. They're bottom and haven't won a game yet, conceding 18. Terrible form. 

11 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

@Machado Guedes... How far can he go?

This kid looks top quality and I’d place a bet on the fact he’s genuinely going to be one of world’s football protagonists. 

He was always quick and always had an effortless powerful shot, which is why PSG got hold of him in the first place.

When compared to his time playing for Benfica, it seems like now his decision making has gotten better. I think it's fair to say he has been one of La Liga's best players this season. If he keeps the consistency, who knows where he'll get.

38 minutes ago, Stan said:

Barca line-up DMrdLk_XUAIec55.jpg

I know goal difference isn't the superior factor in La Liga, but Barca really should be tucking at least 4 or 5 away here against Malaga. They're bottom and haven't won a game yet, conceding 18. Terrible form. 

Where's the defence? :ph34r:

• Administrator

that is a fucking shambles from the ref xD.

Free-kick just outside the box. Referee draws the line in the box for the wall. Malaga players are a couple of feet ahead of the line. It's pointed out to the ref, who just shrugs his shoulders. What kind of officiating is that xD?!

Typical refereeing where Barça is concerned. The hilarious part is Florentino Pérez who’s been putting pressure on the officiating since the start with various comments by making it look like Barcelona is being benefitted. 

What was he doing last season? Comatosed?

Let’s just let it be known that right now the main part of Spain’s media on all platforms outside Catalonia are now very anti anything coming from that region. Because what I’m listening to is absolutely embarrassing. 

These results so far this season are beyond any balanced Barcelona fans’ wildest dreams. There are many difficult moments to come but the team keeps on racking up positive results. Let’s also add that Barcelona were very relaxed in today’s performance. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Sergi Roberto MOTM. 

agreed. Was all over the place today in a good way! Really liking how he is progressing in this Barca side. Big fan. 

12 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

why is Celta's stadium half empty today?

Two reasons... First reason is that the president of Celta is in an eternal battle with the local city council to build a new stadium and won’t keep up maintenance on Balaídos. Secondly, there was a storm that affected a part of the stadium and then we go back to the first point. xD 

14 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

thank you Sir. you're always there when I need an answer.

ok now, next question for 150 euros. Tell me why  Carrasco isn't playing.

Something to do with his attitude in the game against Qarabag in midweek. You simply don’t mess with Simeone. He doesn’t care who you are!

19 hours ago, Cannabis said:

How has Luis missed that?! :o

It has gotten to the point where I'd be more surprised if he had scored it to be honest!

Sergi Roberto was excellent yesterday but so were Iniesta and Umtiti.

Umtiti is the best defender Barcelona have bought in a very long time.

Something to do with his attitude in the game against Qarabag in midweek. You simply don’t mess with Simeone. He doesn’t care who you are!

and that's why he's the boss! I always wanted him to be the new manager of Inter but Spalletti proves to be a very capable manager as well. I had underestimated him.

Celta's pressing very hard Atletico though. They had 3 serious chances and two posts.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived