talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member Quotes

football forum

On 3/12/2017 at 0:36 AM, Asura said:

1) Everything Makarios said about winning and winners.

2) Swifty's funny lines about deadlineboobie.

3) Bravo is the Best in the world - by HB

I miss Markarios and Swifty. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Spike said:

I miss Markarios and Swifty. 

Makarios was the worst member we ever had. Once people sussed all his views were based on who was doing well at fantasy football he went on a mad one about how he's some rich person with a god like figure and spent forever trying to piss people off with his comments. Such a pathetic human.

5 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

spent forever trying to piss people off with his comments.

Everything else doesn't really matter because you can debate it and criticise it.  But the bit I've quoted is the problem...  When someone's goal is to want to upset others, then there's no longer any point to a conversation and just causes havoc.

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Everything else doesn't really matter because you can debate it and criticise it.  But the bit I've quoted is the problem...  When someone's goal is to want to upset others, then there's no longer any point to a conversation and just causes havoc.

Absolutely right you siesta wanking, paella eating twonk.

38 minutes ago, Berserker said:

How dare you! I love a good paella,

xD

I grew sick of the traditional Valencian Paella (rabbit, duck and chicken) while living in Valencia.  I actually cook a mean Paella but no longer do I like it as much.

Although they make another one out there called Paella al Senyoret which is amazing!

paella-del-senyoret.jpg

But nothing beats a great churrasco! B|

Churrasco-argentino-juanpol.jpg

8 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Makarios was the worst member we ever had. Once people sussed all his views were based on who was doing well at fantasy football he went on a mad one about how he's some rich person with a god like figure and spent forever trying to piss people off with his comments. Such a pathetic human.

That was amazingly hilarious. xDThanks for reminding me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 09/03/2017 at 9:25 PM, ...Dan said:

Someone said Jelavic was better than Suarez, right?

It was Halewood and his exact quote was:

"Suarez and Sturridge are just having a purple patch, Jelavic has been doing it his whole career. Jelavic is better than both"

I used to have this quote as my signature on TFF xD 

• The topic was pinned
  • 1 month later...

Teso in the Liga MX thread

:rofl: awards and stats are both meaningless. the ONLY thing that matters are trophies! and guess what, not one single title contender from la liga mx was after him. he fits perfectly with the relegation team he plays with. 

im glad for him that he won those awards! im sure messi is anxiously waiting for his phone call so they can arrange parades in both peru and argentina. without a doubt, the peruvians cant wait to personally see ruidiaz and his prestigious awards. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

20 minutes later

look at the leading scores for a single season and you wont find ruidiaz top 20 :rofl: only fools like you give his small time accomplishments so much importance. unlike ruidiaz, i have seen real top scorers like benitez and cabañas with 20+ goals in a season and the latter, THE only player that has led the scoring in the copa libertadores two years consecutively.  when ruidiaz does those type of things, he might be considered a top striker and actually move to a title contender team. for now he is stuck with his meaningless mexican balon de oro trophies :rofl: 

How do people so hypocritical exist in the world :rofl:

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:clown:

you try so fucking hard to get likes from people that you make up stuff :D I never predicted LCFC to lose every game before Ranieri you fucking depressed bellend and i actually predicted them to beat Chelsea. leave me the fuck alone, dont you have a peru amateur game to go "report" were its only 20 people in attandace and 10 of them are llamas? 

The bit in bold is pretty funny tbf xD 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

The bit in bold is pretty funny tbf xD 

The funniest part is the whole post, and its funny for how stupid the post is.

"Leave me alone" is the best part.

7 minutes ago, FOYM said:

I fucking hate the shitty back and forth you fuckers have going on but I have to admit the llama crack was funny. 

We have each other on ignore now, so it shouldn't continue. (thank the lord)

Unfortunately, he's after Cicero now xD

Archived