Sign in to follow this  
Rab

How did you find us?

Recommended Posts

Dan    224

I'm just so delighted that after so long, my final plan to screw TFF over came to fruition. The account "Chazz" I created to buy the forum and plunge it into decline did exactly what I intended, and patience wore thin, with another forum eventually being born.

And that, after all these years, is how I managed to get "Dan" as my username.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rab    121
6 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm just so delighted that after so long, my final plan to screw TFF over came to fruition. The account "Chazz" I created to buy the forum and plunge it into decline did exactly what I intended, and patience wore thin, with another forum eventually being born.

And that, after all these years, is how I managed to get "Dan" as my username.

 

The most expensive username ever.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asura    84

Im actually very happy about this move. I can finally post again from my laptop, the old forum was somehow blocked on my laptop ever since we got the red screen issue.

 

Cheers

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Deadlinesman sent me a message explaining the sad demise of Total Football Forums.  Despite it being about a decade since I was a hardcore poster, its still a shame.

So here I am - I'm onboard.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    864
On 05/03/2017 at 9:55 PM, Honking Antelope said:

Mr Deadlinesman sent me a message explaining the sad demise of Total Football Forums.  Despite it being about a decade since I was a hardcore poster, its still a shame.

So here I am - I'm onboard.

OMG THE FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

OMG THE FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN!

Shit, sorry, have I broken rules already?  Definitely should have read those terms & conditions.

*Deadlinesman sent me a message.......etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannabis    1,027
1 minute ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Via a bunch of cunts on a facebook group chat. 

Oh ffs - cancel the FIFA tournaments this cunts joined. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:ph34r:.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JOSHBRFC    68
Just now, Cannabis said:

Oh ffs - cancel the FIFA tournaments this cunts joined. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:ph34r:.

 

Hahaha it's been a while since i played any of you lot. Are you on PS4 or XBOX?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannabis    1,027
Just now, JOSHBRFC said:

 

Hahaha it's been a while since i played any of you lot. Are you on PS4 or XBOX?

I'm on Xbox but I think most of the TFF lot are on PS4. 

My missus has got the latter herself so if the worst came to the worst and we had a tournament over there I'd be able to sort something out :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cure    193

Through Tsubasa. Caught wind of it through a post by Stan in Off-Topic but wasn't paying much attention at the time.

Edited by Cure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannabis    1,027

Not had Skittles in a looooooong time, funnily enough I remember you from the old forum so its good to see you back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Twitter account for this place started to follow my football forum account so after a quick look on here I was impressed so decided to sign up

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Large    100

Had a reminiscent visit to TFF only to find it not the place it used to be. This forum was mentioned over there so thought I'd check it out.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannabis    1,027
On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:36 PM, carravetta said:

The Twitter account for this place started to follow my football forum account so after a quick look on here I was impressed so decided to sign up

 

22 minutes ago, Large said:

Had a reminiscent visit to TFF only to find it not the place it used to be. This forum was mentioned over there so thought I'd check it out.

I wonder who this legend is that's pulling all the new members in.....:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Large    100
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

I wonder who this legend is that's pulling all the new members in.....:ph34r:

 

Obviously referring to @Honking Antelope[my brother by another momma and poppa], but ta though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement