talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

You must be thinking of the wrong person mi old mukka. He's sound for a Utd fan. 

I mean from what I've seen he knows his stuff and he's good socially so I can get that... but we don't get along.

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

I mean from what I've seen he knows his stuff and he's good socially so I can get that... but we don't get along.

To be fair, you’re not exactly trying to build any bridges here with your comments about him 😂

4 minutes ago, Batard said:

To be fair, you’re not exactly trying to build any bridges here with your comments about him 😂

Haha... I can build bridges with most people in real life, on forums though... since it's not presencial it's a bit more difficult.

I think I've built a bridge with you actually :D

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Probably for the better tbh. Find most United glory hunters annoying.

Dont know about real United fans but if Deadlinesman being busy results in him not visit this page, I hope it stays like that.

As much as I also hate most United fans, I think it's a shame we don't have any serious fans of one of the biggest clubs in the country anymore. I miss the contributions from the likes of Deadlinesman and CCisKlaas even if they were usually wrong :ph34r:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

It was nice to see him finally get some playing time even though he has been playing with the u23. He had a few good runs but the competition didnt test him defensively as the game was pretty much over. against Burton it looked like he was playing more as a lwb and martial was playing more in the middle. 

Hopefully he can stay healthy cause he is the only natural LB the team has. 

I'm sure I'd replied to this......

Phil Neville has been gobbing off in the media again about sure and really needs to shut the fuck up. Let the lad get some game time, consistency and an injury free run. He looked fine against (albeit) Burton and Neville is trying to make out he wasn't arsed. He made several decent runs and looked fine.

3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

It was nice to see him finally get some playing time even though he has been playing with the u23. He had a few good runs but the competition didnt test him defensively as the game was pretty much over. against Burton it looked like he was playing more as a lwb and martial was playing more in the middle. 

Hopefully he can stay healthy cause he is the only natural LB the team has. 

Hopefully he stays fit enough to earn back his place, noticed looks much happier than last season? always smiling and stuff

12 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I'm sure I'd replied to this......

Phil Neville has been gobbing off in the media again about sure and really needs to shut the fuck up. Let the lad get some game time, consistency and an injury free run. He looked fine against (albeit) Burton and Neville is trying to make out he wasn't arsed. He made several decent runs and looked fine.

Neville gets on my tits, both of them do tbh. Just paid to constantly criticise.

• Upvote 1

'I see Chelsea, I see Tottenham - they like to play [but] at Manchester United you have the second balls...' 

Lineker replied asking: 'Is that a little dig at [Manchester] United?' before the Etihad boss shot back immediately: 'I have a lot of respect for my neighbours.'

Pep 1 Mourinho 0

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Paul Pogba: Man Utd midfielder's injury long term, says Jose Mourinho

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41445639?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_sport&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

So sad as he is a key midfielder :what:

Not to worry mate. Unlike Chelsea, Man Utd have depth and can easily replace Pogba.