• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

DLCW2ALW0AAv7Wc.thumb.jpg.5a9c5e27155f8b73bdd64b923008f84b.jpg

🐐Two living legends 🐐

Angel Gomes is with England getting ready to start the U17 WC, will probably lead England as far as goals (hopefully he dont score against mexico though.) Barcelona can fuck off, i dont see him leaving man utd anytime soon. The present is bright Red 🔴🔴 and the future looks even better. 

aw, that's nice of Beckham to take time out to meet an unidentified fan. 

I'm sure United fans won't be complaining as they're getting dominant wins but it's so boring watch United, get the ball out wide and just hammer it to Lukaku or Fellaini's head. Obviously there's a bit more to it than that but overall that's the impression I get from seeing their highlights over here. It's a shame really because United were never really famed for being a dull side under Fergie.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Spike said:

That is like saying 'the only reason Arsenal aren't top of the league is because they are shite'!

I was trolling mate. Don't know if you have ever noticed but happyblue does it quite a lot O.o

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Mourinho: "12 matches 10 wins, 2 draws, 9 clean sheets, we are not bad."

Mourinho: "Sometimes I feel being good defensively is a crime, but that is a way of getting results."

https://mobile.twitter.com/utdxtra/status/920050211258617859

:congrats: Neil Custis summed up the Man Utd vs Liverpool PERFECTLY!! but of course, the Liverpool silly fans still believe they were the better team. xD

It's always a laugh listening to people like that. They spend half the time saying Manchester United are great and Liverpool are rubbish and the other half saying they have to play defensively at Anfield otherwise they'd get battered. It's an incredibly stupid argument, but it isn't new; we heard the same sorts of things after United played exactly the same game at Anfield last season.

To his credit, Neil Custis (whoever he is) did offer a new piece of stupidity by completely misdefining 'parking the bus' and then arguing that that's not what Mourinho did xD