talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Lots of scope to do things around Christmas time.

Could do the classic box, inside a box, inside a box, getting her more frustrated as she unwraps each box till she gets to the ring. 

Could make her an advent calendar which is quite easy to do and will go down well in itself, and in the 24th window, put the ring in it. Or just take out the chocolate from one and recoil window 24.

Could hide the ring in a christmas cracker and let her win so when she looks at the prize your ready to ask her.

Could also leave it a bit later than normal and decorate a tree together. Then let her put the star/fairy on top and when she comes down your already on one knee. Bit cheesy but so simple too.

That could en half put a dampener on Christmas.

Though I've full confidence in you Stan :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, FOYM said:

All the best Phil, good luck pal. 

Good luck to you too Stab, bet your arse is twitching just a little bit eh 

2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Cheers mate. Well played Stankey.

Cheers guys

1 hour ago, Anton said:

From now I think we should all refer to him as Stab.

Good luck boys!

Prefer that to Stankey haha

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

really??? @Any O'Brien how was it?  ive to check that off my list but she has to be on her third trimester though! 

I haven't.

But there's a lad at work who is as thick as fuck. His lass is pregnant and he was saying he was bucking her and had to stop "because I felt the baby's foot". He was being serious too the divvy.

• Administrator

I can honestly say sex in the third trimester is far from the zenith of sexual encounters. It’s fucking awkward. In every sense. My daughter kicks my missus when we’re at it, that sort of thing is a serious mood killer

“What’s up?”

”Lost the moment, don’t think our daughter agrees with this. She won’t stop kicking me!”

Oh and I’m late here on this one, but congrats @Stan 

On 22/09/2017 at 0:07 PM, Stan said:

definitely did when I was single. Didn't really care for getting in to a relationship at the time and enjoyed doing my own thing as well, just enjoyed life*. Those days were cheaper!

*things have changed since then xD:ph34r: 

Where did you meet him at mate? On Grinder or whatever it's called?

Been on a few dates with a lass, didn't intend to get back out there this soon but she just popped up out of nowhere and we 'hit it off'. So far it's been Good, I've felt myself approaching this sort of things with a much more grounded attitude. I haven't intentionally changed my thoughts and the way I've went about doing things, it's all came natural. I think my brain was probably sick of seeing the fuck ups haha

football forum
29 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Been on a few dates with a lass, didn't intend to get back out there this soon but she just popped up out of nowhere and we 'hit it off'. So far it's been Good, I've felt myself approaching this sort of things with a much more grounded attitude. I haven't intentionally changed my thoughts and the way I've went about doing things, it's all came natural. I think my brain was probably sick of seeing the fuck ups haha

Have you tried anal yet?

59 minutes ago, FOYM said:

YOU SAID YOU WOULD HIT IT AND QUIT IT

Seen a girl a few times, and I’m starting to feel like bit of a dick cause I’m im getting feeling that she’s very into it, and I’m not taking it very seriously.

I quite enjoy her company but tbh I’m not crazy enough about her to imagine it being a long-term thing. 

If I don’t explain in person that I’m not looking for an actual “formal” relationship soon I think it will be quite slimy, and we’re meeting for dinner/drinks tomorrow.

But: it’s her birthday, so I really don’t think it would be kind to make my point then. But yeah, the longer it goes on with her being quite emotionally intense and me not saying anything, the more I feel I’m setting myself up to look like a cunt.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Seen a girl a few times, and I’m starting to feel like bit of a dick cause I’m im getting feeling that she’s very into it, and I’m not taking it very seriously.

I quite enjoy her company but tbh I’m not crazy enough about her to imagine it being a long-term thing. 

If I don’t explain in person that I’m not looking for an actual “formal” relationship soon I think it will be quite slimy, and we’re meeting for dinner/drinks tomorrow.

But: it’s her birthday, so I really don’t think it would be kind to make my point then. But yeah, the longer it goes on with her being quite emotionally intense and me not saying anything, the more I feel I’m setting myself up to look like a cunt.

If you're a gambling man you could try proposing to her on her birthday. Might scare her off. Then again might not 😁.

Archived